1. Does it really work?
Acid Free-Flux™ has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Acid Free-Flux do?
Acid Free-Flux is a safe, non-addictive, FDA-registered natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients selected to relieve acid reflux and heartburn.
4. What does Acid Free-Flux contain?
Acid Free-Flux contains the following homeopathic ingredients:
- Calc phos (6X) is a biochemic tissue salt and a natural component of all fluids in the body and is strongly indicated for people who suffer from indigestion, digestive discomfort and heartburn after meals, often resulting in anxiety and insecurity around food and health.
- Carbo veg (6C) is well known for its supportive capacity on digestion, including the discouragement of common gas. This remedy also supports healthy circulation and healthy energy levels.
- Nat phos (6X) is known as the ‘biochemic antacid’, Nat. phos. is widely used to address digestive comfort, especially after meals and is of great benefit for people who tend to suffer from common indigestion and burning.
- Mag carb (6C) is a tissue salt that can help support muscular tissue (a lack of magnesium in the body can result in common spasms and cramps).
- Silicea (6X) is a cleansing tissue salt often used to help detox and flush out the system. It can also support healthy ph levels in the stomach.
Acid Free-Flux is registered with the FDA. Our products contain no gluten, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
5. Is Acid Free-Flux approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations Acid Free-Flux and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use Acid Free-Flux?
For all ages: Mix 0.50 mL in 1/4 cup of water and sip slowly. Repeat every 20-30 minutes as needed until symptoms subside. If preferred, drops may be taken directly in the mouth.
Acid Free-Flux is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for all ages and during pregnancy and breastfeeding
Caution: If symptoms persist or worsen, a healthcare professional should be consulted. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children.
7. In what form does Acid Free-Flux come?
Acid Free-Flux is presented in a concentrated tincture formula that is absorbed into the stomach and digestive system with ease exactly when you need it!
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
Acid Free-Flux should be used as needed to support digestion.
10. How long until support is seen?
Acid Free-Flux is 100% homeopathic and works quickly to support healthy, calm, soothed digestion from the first dose.
11. Does Acid Free-Flux have any side effects?
No, Acid Free-Flux does not have any side effects as it is 100% homeopathic. The ingredients in Acid Free-Flux have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One 60 ml bottle of Acid Free-Flux lasts for approximately 120 days depending on frequency of use.
13. Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Yes, Acid Free-Flux is safe to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.