- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does Anal Itch Assist do?
- What does Anal Itch Assist contain?
- Is Anal Itch Assist approved by the FDA?
- How do I use Anal Itch Assist?
- In what form does Anal Itch Assist come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How often should I use and why?
- How long until support is seen?
- Does Anal Itch Assist have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
1. Does it really work?
Anal Itch Assist™ has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Anal Itch Assist do?
Anal Itch Assist is a safe, non-addictive, FDA-registered natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients selected to relieve anal itching, burning and discomfort. Itch Assist can been used to safely maintain delicate tissue and membrane health and support soothed skin, without harmful side effects.
4. What does Anal Itch Assist contain?
Anal Itch Assist contains the following 100% homeopathic ingredients:
- Fagopyrum (12C) is well suited when itching with common inflammation and irritation is present.
- Croton (6C) aims to address itchiness that tends to erupt suddenly, and last for a few days, then stop, only to start a few days later.
- Aesculus (12C) works in addressing the mucous membranes of the rectum (also if there is dryness and heat around the rectum)
- Sulphur (12C) is used to address parts around anus that are red and sore, with itching that feels like it needs to be scratched with the sensation that it feels ‘good to scratch’.
- Kali sulph (6X) is found in the cells and in the intercellular fluids of epithelium, this ingredient is the carrier of oxygen. The epidermis and epithelial are supported by this remedy; suiting times when a rise in temperature at night produces an evening aggravation.
- Cina (6C) is used to address the need to scratch the rectum, and address itchiness.
Anal Itch Assist is registered with the FDA. Our products contain no gluten, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives, and are not tested on animals.
5. Is Anal Itch Assist approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations Anal Itch Assist and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use Anal Itch Assist?
For all ages: Mix 0.5 mL in 1/4 cup of water and sip slowly. Repeat every 20-30 minutes as needed until symptoms subside. If preferred, drops may be taken directly into the mouth.
Note: For additional relief try our topical soothing balm, RectoRex Balm™
Anal Itch Assist is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for all ages and during pregnancy and breastfeeding
Caution: If symptoms persist or worsen, a health care professional should be consulted. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
7. In what form does Anal Itch Assist come?
Anal Itch Assist is presented in a tincture formula that facilitates rapid absorption into the system just when you need it!
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
Use Anal Itch Assist as needed to address common discomfort in the anal area.
10. How long until support is seen?
Anal Itch Assist supports the body on a cellular level helping to support calmed skin and soothed membranes from the first dose.
11. Does Anal Itch Assist have any side effects?
No, Anal Itch Assist does not have any side effects as it is 100% homeopathic remedy. The ingredients of Anal Itch Assist have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without side effects.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One 2 fl oz bottle of Anal Itch Assist lasts for approximately 30 days depending on frequency of use.
13. Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Yes, Anal Itch Assist is safe to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.