- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does Anger-Soothe do?
- What does Anger-Soothe contain?
- Is Anger-Soothe approved by the FDA?
- How do I use Anger-Soothe?
- In what form does Anger-Soothe come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How often should I use and why?
- How long until support is seen?
- Does Anger-Soothe have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
1. Does it really work?
Anger-Soothe™ has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Anger-Soothe do?
Anger-Soothe is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients selected to relieve feelings of anger and irritability, including fits of rage and temper outbursts without the potentially dangerous side effects associated with many psychiatric drugs.
Formulated by a clinical psychologist and our team of experts in natural medicine, Anger-Soothe is a FDA-registered OTC homeopathic medicine that can be used to safely support the nervous system at a cellular level, relieving feelings of frustration and discontent. This remedy contains a selection of homeopathic ingredients known for their ability to address emotions causing anger, irritability and temper outbursts. Anger-Soothe is especially helpful for individuals who are stressed and prone to having workaholic personalities.
4. What does Anger-Soothe contain?
Anger-Soothe contains the following 100% homeopathic ingredients:
- Nux vom (6C) is a tissue salt used as a cellular nutrient for the nervous system and brain to support calmed mood and balanced emotions.
- Chamomilla (6C) is a soothing natural remedy frequently used when the emotional reaction seems out of proportion to the situation or event.
- Lycopodium (6C) is a homeopathic remedy used to address symptoms experienced by individuals who are said to be ‘highly strung’ or volatile.
- Also contains Peppermint
Our products are not tested on animals and individual ingredients are well-researched and are natural, safe and effective. All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
All products are free of gluten, artificial flavors, colorants and preservatives and are suitable for use by lacto-vegetarians. In accordance with our 'Do No Harm' policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever. Individual ingredients are well researched and are natural, safe and effective. Our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee offers you peace of mind and is proof of our utmost confidence in the quality, safety and effectiveness of our products.Anger-Soothe is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
5. Is Anger-Soothe approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations Anger-Soothe and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use Anger-Soothe?
For all ages: Mix 0.50 mL in 1/4 cup of water and sip slowly. Repeat 3-5 times daily as needed until symptoms subside. If preferred, drops may be taken directly into the mouth.
Anger-Soothe is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for all ages and during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Caution: If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Also, if symptoms persist or worsen, a health care professional should be consulted. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
7. In what form does Anger-Soothe come?
Anger-Soothe is presented in a tincture formula that facilitates rapid absorption into the system just when you need it!
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
Anger-Soothe should be used as needed to soothe acute feelings of anger and prevent temper outbursts.
10. How long until support is seen?
Anger-Soothe supports the body on a cellular level helping to support the nervous system from the first dose.
11. Does Anger-Soothe have any side effects?
No, Anger-Soothe does not have any side effects as it is 100% homeopathic. The ingredients of Anger-Soothe have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One 59 mL bottle of Anger-Soothe lasts for approximately 30 days depending on frequency of use.
13. Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Yes, Anger-Soothe is safe to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.