1. Does it really work?
Tranquil Aromatic BirthBath has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Tranquil Aromatic BirthBath do?
Tranquil Aromatic BirthBath is a 100% natural, safe and effective blend of essential aromatherapy oils in luxurious natural bath oil especially manufactured according to the therapeutic principles of aromatherapy and with the needs of women in the initial stages of labor in mind.
4. What does Tranquil Aromatic BirthBath contain?
Tranquil Aromatic BirthBath contains the following carefully selected essential aromatherapy oils in therapeutic dosage:
- Clary Sage essential oil supports the respiratory and muscular systems during labor while helping to maintain regular, effective contractions. This essential oil is also has a soothing effect and supports relaxation and a sense of peace.
- Neroli essential oil brightens the spirit and brings clarity to the mind with its wonderful uplifting fragrance. Neroli oil supports healthy circulation throughout the body and helps to nurture courage and determination in the birthing mother.
- Clove essential oil helps to support contractions, which are an integral part of the birth process. This oil is also supportive of the digestive system, helping to maintain harmony and health and a soothed stomach during labor.
- Jasmine essential oil is one of the most expensive and luxurious of aromatherapy oils with an exotic aroma and gentle soothing properties. Jasmine supports healthy contractions and is also classed as a galactagogue (supports lactation) according to aromatherapeutic principles.
Native Remedies' aromatherapy oils are created to the highest therapeutic standards using only pure essential oils. All our aromatherapy products are 100% free of added synthetic parfumes or preservatives and are formulated by our Clinical Psychologist and manufactured for you under the supervision of a trained aromatherapist, using classic aromatherapy principles.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, parfumes or preservatives, is suitable for vegans and lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and is backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
5. Is Tranquil Aromatic BirthBath approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since Tranquil Aromatic BirthBath is an herbal product, they fall under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994, the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). Tranquil Aromatic BirthBath follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use Tranquil Aromatic BirthBath?
Pour oil under hot running water and relax for desired length of time.
Adults: Use Â½-1 capful during the first stage of labor.
Caution: Tranquil Aromatic BirthBath is formulated especially for use during the first stage of labor and should not be used during pregnancy, except during labor. Pregnant women wanting a luxurious relaxing aromatic bath experience should use our MellowMama Bath Oil™. Contains groundnut oils and is therefore not recommended for people with nut allergies.
7. In what form does Tranquil Aromatic BirthBath come?
Tranquil Aromatic BirthBath is an aromatherapy oil that is added to your bath water.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How long until support is seen?
The active ingredients in this remedy are released into the air upon contact with the warm water and get to work quickly and effectively, providing a calming a soothing effect for the birthing mother.
10. How long does a bottle last?
Used only during the initial stages of labor, only a half to one capful is needed added to a warm bath. Many birthing mothers like to spend some time in the tub, and more bath oil may be added as the tub is topped up with warm water. However, one bottle of Tranquil Aromatic BirthBath is more than sufficient for one labor.
As this remedy has a long shelf life, the remainder of the bottle may be used for subsequent births within a 5 year time span. Many of our customers like to use Tranquil Aromatic BirthBath in the months ahead, even after their babies have been born. This is a good idea, as all new mothers need time to relax and the bath oil has benefits for healthy breastfeeding. However, Tranquil Aromatic BirthBath should not be used during pregnancy.
11. Does Tranquil Aromatic BirthBath have any side effects?
No, Tranquil Aromatic BirthBath does not have any side effects as it is 100% herbal and natural. The ingredients of Tranquil Aromatic BirthBath have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. Can I use this bath oil during pregnancy?
NO - as the oils chosen for Tranquil Aromatic BirthBath are known to stimulate contractions, this bath oil is not recommended during pregnancy and is to be used during the early stages of labor only. However, MellowMama Aromatic Bath Oil™ contains aromatherapy oils specially chosen for safety and relaxation during pregnancy.
13. Can I use this bath oil for my baby?
NO - this bath oil is intended for adult women during the early stages of labor. New babies have very sensitive skin and aromatherapy essential oils should not be used on newborns. Only selected essential oils may be used on babies over 12 weeks old.
See our Infant Massage Oil™ (Birth - 12 weeks) and Blissful Baby Aromatic Massage Oil ™ (for babies over 12 weeks).
14. What else can I do?
Prepare yourself mentally, physically and spiritually for the birth by reading books on childbirth, joining a support group for pregnant women, speaking to mothers of children or even your own mother or mother-in-law. Taking good care of yourself in the form of a balanced diet, getting enough rest, relieving stress, meditating and talking with your partner about the future will be invaluable in preparing yourself for labor, birth and parenthood.
Organize a birth plan including the place you would like to deliver, who should be present and your preferences of medical interventions in different circumstances. A supportive environment at the birth has been shown to be one of the most important factors in the speed of delivery and how much pain the mother feels. Think carefully about who you would like to have present at the birth for support and consider a trained doula or birthing assistant.