1. Does it really work?
RealHeal Massage Oil has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does RealHeal Massage Oil do?
RealHeal Massage Oil is a blend of especially chosen aromatherapy oils well known for their soothing and restorative properties. It may be used for a wide range of situations, including physical trauma, relaxation, and in assisting with sport-related injury.
4. What does RealHeal Massage Oil contain?
RealHeal Massage Oil contains only 100% pure aromatherapy oils in a natural carrier oil base:
- Peppermint essential oil is a soothing oil that helps to support circulation. On the emotional level, the aroma of peppermint oil will relax and refresh the mind as well as the body, helping to uplift the spirits and restore courage and mental focus. (Gobel, H., Fresenius, J., Heinze, A., Dworschak, M., and Soyka, D. [Effectiveness of Oleum menthae piperitae and paracetamol in therapy of headache of the tension type]. Nervenarzt 1996;67(8):672-681.) (Gobel, H., Schmidt, G., and Soyka, D. Effect of peppermint and eucalyptus oil preparations on neurophysiological and experimental algesimetric headache parameters. Cephalalgia 1994;14(3):228-234.)
- Ginger essential oil is obtained from the root of the ginger plant and is a highly versatile medicinal plant with thousands of years of therapeutic history. The oil is warming and toning and has particular application for muscles and joints, imparting soothing and rejuvenating qualities. Inhalation of ginger also helps to boost tired spirits and strengthen resolve. Studies have shown ginger to support healing (Grzanna, R., Lindmark, L., and Frondoza, C. G. "Ginger--an herbal medicinal product with broad anti-inflammatory actions." J Med Food 2005;8(2):125-132.)
- Pine essential oil is very effective for supporting joint health and circulation and its refreshing aroma helps to support healthy energy levels.
- Carrier base is a blend of arachis, wheat germ, almond and grape seed oil. These carrier oils are also chosen for their nourishing and healing properties.
(RealHeal Massage Oil contains no synthetic ingredients and is manufactured according to strict aromatherapeutic principles for therapeutic use.)
Native Remedies' aromatherapy oils are created to the highest therapeutic standards using only pure essential oils. All our aromatherapy products are 100% free of added synthetic parfumes or preservatives and are formulated by our Clinical Psychologist and manufactured for you under the supervision of a trained aromatherapist, using classic aromatherapy principles.
This product contains absolutely no parabens, sodium laurel sulfate (SLS) or harmful petrochemicals. It does not contain animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, and is not tested on animals. It is also backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
5. Is RealHeal Massage Oil approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since RealHeal Massage Oil is an herbal product, they fall under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994, the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). RealHeal Massage Oil follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use RealHeal Massage Oil?
Place bottle in receptacle of hot (not boiling) water to warm. Rub hands together to warm, apply a small amount of oil to the palm of the hand and massage affected area. The therapeutic effects of the oils are released with heat and friction.
Adults & Children 3+: Apply oil 2 times daily or as needed.
Special instructions: In general, massage should be gentle and applied slowly with the palm of the flat hand. Where deep tissue relief is needed, some pressure may be applied in order to reach deep into the muscle fiber. At no point, however, should pressure be strong enough to inflict any pain and it is important that this be a relaxing and positive experience.
Note: For more help for soreness and pain in joints and muscles, try RealHeal™
Caution: Contains groundnut oils and is therefore not recommended for people with nut allergies. RealHeal Massage Oil should not be used on open wounds or cuts. Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not yet been established.
7. In what form does RealHeal Massage Oil come?
RealHeal Massage Oil comes in a convenient tincture drop formula.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How long until support is seen?
Immediate relief is usually obtained during massage and effects will be cumulative with regular use.
10. Does RealHeal Massage Oil have any side effects?
No, RealHeal Massage Oil does not have any side effects as it is 100% herbal and natural. The ingredients of RealHeal Massage Oil have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
11. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of RealHeal Massage Oil should last approximately 3 weeks, depending on frequency of use.
12. Can I use RealHeal Massage Oil if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not been clinically established.
13. For what ages is RealHeal Massage Oil appropriate for?
This product may be used from the age of 3 years into adulthood.