1. Does it really work?
Diaper Distress Cream™ has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Diaper Distress Cream do?
Diaper Distress Cream is a wonderfully healing cream to protect and soothe the skin in the diaper area. Diaper Distress Cream is formulated with natural herbal and aroma-therapeutic ingredients to safely and effectively support the health of your baby’s skin, without unwanted side effects, as it is 100% natural and herbal.
4. What does Diaper Distress Cream contain?
Diaper Distress Cream is a cream formula with 100% natural active ingredients, including:
- Zinc cream forms a protective layer when applied to the skin.
- Gotu kola (Centella asiatica) is used topically to support skin health and integrity. This herb is well-known for its gentle yet effective action on the skin and its effect on skin health. (Boiteau P and Batsimamanga AR. "Asiaticoside extracted from Centella asiatica, and its therapeutic uses in the healing of experimental refractory wounds, leprosy, skin tuberculosis and lupus." Therapie 1950;11:125-149.)
- Comfrey (Symphytum officinale) soothes and supports tissues and maintains healthy cell growth. It has also been studied for its ability to support healthy skin flora. (Karavaev, V. A., Solntsev, M. K., Iurina, T. P., Iurina, E. V., Poliakova, I. B., and Kuznetsov, A. M. "Antifungal activity of aqueous extracts from the leaf of cowparsnip and comfrey". Izv.Akad.Nauk Ser.Biol 2001;(4):435-441.)
- Lavender essential oil is valued for its soothing action on the skin. It has also been researched for its soothing properties on the most delicate of skin. (Dale A, Cornwell S. "The role of lavender oil in relieving perineal discomfort following childbirth: a blind randomized clinical trial." J Adv Nurs 1994;19(1):89-96.)
- Marigold (Calendula officinalis) is an herbal ingredient frequently recommended for use on the skin and a firm favorite in Western herbalist tradition. In modern times, this herb has been studied for its soothing properties (Della LR, Tubaro A, Sosa S, et al. "The role of triterpenoids in the topical anti-inflammatory activity of Calendula officinalis flowers." Planta Med 1994;60(6):516-520.) (Della Loggia R., et al. "Topical anti-inflammatory activity of Calendula officinalis extracts." Planta Med 1990;56:658.)
- Tea tree essential oil is used widely for the support of skin health. It has been studied for its ability to maintain good skin flora. (Hammer KA, Carson CF, Riley TV. "Susceptibility of transient and commensal skin flora to the essential oil of Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree oil)." Am J Infect Control 1996;24(3):186-189. )(Carson CF, Riley TV. "The antimicrobial activity of tea tree oil." Med J Aust 1994;160(4):236.)
Diaper Distress Cream comes in an aromacare carrier cream containing purified water, fractionated palm kernel oil, hydrogenated palm oil, glycerin (vegetable origin), glyceryl monostearate, stearic acid (vegetable origin), dimethicone fluid, polysorbate, carbomer, triethanolamine, methylparaben, ethylparaben and propylparaben.
No artificial colors or fragrances are added.
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combine the best quality, laboratory tested, raw ingredients, Good Manufacturing Practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness, all backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
Our products are not tested on animals and individual ingredients are well-researched and are natural, safe and effective.
5. Is Diaper Distress Cream approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since Diaper Distress Cream is an herbal dietary supplement, they fall under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994, the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). Diaper Distress Cream follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I apply Diaper Distress Cream?
Squeeze a small amount of cream into palm of hand, rub hands together and apply to baby after each diaper change.
Caution: For external use only.
7. In what form does Diaper Distress Cream come?
Diaper Distress Cream is a 100% natural herbal cream and comes in a 50g tube.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I apply and why?
Use Diaper Distress Cream as needed to protect and soothe the skin in the diaper area.
10. How long until support is seen?
Baby's skin will be nourished and soothed from the first application, with a protective barrier being built up with each application thereafter.
11. Does Diaper Distress Cream have any side effects?
No, Diaper Distress Cream does not have any side effects as it is 100% herbal and natural. The ingredients of Diaper Distress Cream have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.