- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does Birth-Heal do?
- What does Birth-Heal contain?
- Is Birth-Heal approved by the FDA?
- How do I use Birth-Heal?
- In what form does Birth-Heal come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How often should I use and why?
- How long until support is seen?
- Does Birth-Heal have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
1. Does it really work?
Birth-Heal™ has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Birth-Heal do?
Birth-Heal is a safe, non-addictive, FDA registered natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to reduce post-birth pain, swelling, soreness and other physical trauma while encouraging healing in new mothers. This remedy is especially formulated for use during the postpartum period to address bruising and tissue integrity after labor, including the perineum, when new mothers are going through the normal post-labor recovery process.
4. What does Birth-Heal contain?
Birth-Heal contains the following homeopathic ingredients:
- Silicea (8X) is a homeopathic remedy essential in the maintenance of healthy and strong skin and connective tissue. It also helps to support cell metabolism, tissue and skin elasticity, and acts as an effective natural cell cleanser.
- Arnica (6X) is a leading natural ingedient used to maintain comfort and health in all body tissues. Research suggests Arnica has great supportive properties. (Brinkhaus, B., Wilkens, J. M., Ludtke, R., Hunger, J., Witt, C. M., and Willich, S. N. "Homeopathic arnica therapy in patients receiving knee surgery: results of three randomised double-blind trials". Complement Ther Med 2006;14(4):237-246.)
- Mag phos (8X) is a biochemic tissue salt that acts as a remarkable nerve tonic as well as a remedy which is supportive of the soft tissues of the body. Mag. phos has a well known calming influence on the nerves as well as the digestive system.
- Passiflora (3X) is an excellent on- the-spot tonic for the nerves and can support a tranquil frame of mind. Studies have researched this herb for its mood support (Akhondzadeh, S., Naghavi, H. R., Vazirian, M., Shayeganpour, A., Rashidi, H., and Khani, M. "Passion flower in the treatment of generalized anxiety: a pilot double- blind randomized controlled trial with oxazepam". J Clin Pharm Ther 2001;26(5):363-367.)
- Arnica (6C) a well-respected homeopathic remedy used to promote healing and address bruising, soreness and common pain after the body has experienced moderate physical endurance.
- Lactose (inactive ingredient)
Birth-Heal is presented in small lactose tablets. The amount of lactose used is very small and is generally well tolerated even by people that are lactose intolerant.
Birth-Heal is registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
5. Is Birth-Heal approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations Birth-Heal and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use Birth-Heal?
Chew or dissolve these very small pleasant-tasting tablets directly in the mouth.
Adults: Take 2 tablets every 2 hours after the birth (not necessary while sleeping). Thereafter, take 4 tablets 3 times daily for at least 5 days.
Caution: Not for use during pregnancy, prior to giving birth or before surgery.
7. In what form does Birth-Heal come?
Birth-Heal comes in a convenient tablet form.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
Birth-Heal should be used immediately after giving birth and for at least the first 5 - 7 days following childbirth.
10. How long until support is seen?
Birth-Heal is a 100% homeopathic and works quickly to support the post-labor body on a cellular level - getting to work upon the first dose. The body’s natural post-partum process will be supported with regular use.
11. Does Birth-Heal have any side effects?
No, Birth-Heal does not have any side effects as it is 100% homeopathic and natural. The ingredients of Birth-Heal have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactionswith other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of 180 tablets will be more than enough to recover from one delivery and will last from 3-4 weeks.