1. Does it really work?
Blissful Baby Aromatic Massage Oil has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Blissful Baby Aromatic Massage Oil do?
Blissful Baby Aromatic Massage Oil is specially formulated for babies from the age of 12 weeks and is a wonderful aid to infant massage. The specially selected blend of pure aromatherapy oils in this natural product will further enhance the benefits of massage by supporting healthy circulation, soothing the skin and imparting a sense of calm and relaxation through massage.
4. What does Blissful Baby Aromatic Massage Oil contain?
Blissful Baby Aromatic Massage Oil is a 100% natural formula which contains the following carefully selected essential aromatherapy oils in therapeutic dosage:
- Mandarin essential oil is a soothing and uplifting oil. It has balancing and stimulating properties and is also known to support emotional balance. This oil will support healthy sleep patterns and relax fretful babies.
- Neroli essential oil supports healthy circulation throughout the body, helping to soothe and brighten the baby's spirit.
- Chamomile essential oil soothes the skin. This oil also imparts a sense of calm and relaxation. Chamomile has been studied for its calming properties - specifically in babies. (Weizman, Z., Alkrinawi, S., Goldfarb, D., and Bitran, C. "Efficacy of herbal tea preparation in infantile colic." J Pediatr. 1993;122(4):650-652.)
- Carrier base ingredients arachis oil (derived from peanuts), almond oil, grape seed oil and wheat germ oil.
Native Remedies' aromatherapy oils are created to the highest therapeutic standards using only pure essential oils. All our aromatherapy products are 100% free of added synthetic parfumes or preservatives and are formulated by our Clinical Psychologist and manufactured for you under the supervision of a trained aromatherapist, using classic aromatherapy principles.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, perfumes or preservatives, is suitable for vegans and lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and is backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
5. How do I use Blissful Baby Aromatic Massage Oil?
Babies 12 weeks+: Place bottle in receptacle of hot (not boiling) water to warm. Rub hands together to warm, apply a small amount of oil to the palm of the hand and massage baby’s body. The therapeutic effects of the oils are released with heat and friction.
Babies under 12 weeks: We recommend Infant Massage Oil™.
Note: Avoid face and genital area.
Caution: Not recommended for newborns. Contains groundnut oils and is therefore not recommended for people with nut allergies.
6. In what form does Blissful Baby Aromatic Massage Oil come?
Blissful Baby Aromatic Massage Oil is an essential oil blended in a natural almond carrier oil.
7. What is the shelf life?
The product expiration date can be found on the label. Please note: Some bottle types have the expiration date printed directly onto the bottle itself.
8. Does Blissful Baby Aromatic Massage Oil have any side effects?
No, Blissful Baby Aromatic Massage Oil does not have any side effects as it is 100% natural and is applied topically.
9. When should I massage my baby?
In general, about half an hour after feeding is a good time for massage in order to avoid any discomfort. After a bath or before settling your little one down to sleep are also both ideal times. Infant massage is best done when you have some time and are not in a hurry.
10. What else is important before I start?
Put your bottle of Blissful Baby Massage Oil into a bowl or jug of hot water to warm. Make sure you are in a warm environment and undress your baby completely. You may prefer to cover the areas of your baby's body not being massaged if the weather is cold. Place your little one on a soft surface and ensure that your hands are warm.
11. How do I massage my baby?
Start from your baby's head and work your way down to the toes. It is best to leave out your baby's face and genital region altogether. You should use a soft, gentle pressure no firmer than you can comfortably press on your own eyelids when your eyes are closed.
Start on your baby's temples and gently move to the top of the head, the area around the ears and along the jaw line. Gently massage the back and sides of the neck and move slowly down to the shoulders and upper chest.
Next, stroke the armpits and then along the arms with your finger and thumb encircling the arm. At the joints you may like to move them back and forth very slowly and gently but be careful especially of the sensitive elbow joint.
In a large, clockwise, circular motion massage the abdomen. Move to the legs and massage as you did the arms. The feet are next and this part of the massage will really relax your baby. Put gentle pressure on the toes one by one and then gently rub the rest of the foot and the heels.
Turn your baby over to massage his/her back. It's best to use soft strokes from the head along the shoulders and down the back either side of the spine to the buttocks. Once again, massage the legs down to the feet.
Gently repeat the whole process from head to toes.