- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does Nature’s Milk Drops do?
- What does Nature’s Milk Drops contain?
- Is Nature’s Milk Drops approved by the FDA?
- How do I use Nature’s Milk Drops?
- In what form does Nature’s Milk Drops come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How often should I use and why?
- How long until support is seen?
- Does Nature’s Milk Drops have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- What else can I do?
1. Does it really work?
Nature’s Milk Drops has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Nature’s Milk Drops do?
Nature's Milk Drops is a 100% natural remedy containing herbal ingredients specially chosen for their abilities to support lactation and thereby act as an excellent natural breastfeeding tonic for the nursing mother.
4. What does Nature’s Milk Drops contain?
Nature's Milk Drops is a 100% herbal formula which contains the following carefully selected herbs in therapeutic dosage:
- Goat’s rue (Galega officinalis) is a naturopathic "galactogogue" which supports both the beginning of milk production after childbirth as well as ongoing healthy milk volume. This ingredient is also known for playing a supportive role in the maintenance of normal healthy blood sugar levels.
- Milk thistle (Silybum marianus) is excellent for supporting the production of breast milk in nursing mothers and, due to its liver tonic properties, has also been shown to support the liver in its function of reducing the amounts of synthetic substances absorbed from the environment, like pollution and pesticides, in mothers' milk.
- Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) has been used to support healthy milk production since biblical times as it contains phytoestrogens - which are natural plant chemicals that mimic female hormones. Fenugreek has been clinically shown to have a tonic effect on a nursing mother's milk supply within 24 to 72 hours after first taking the herb.
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
5. Is Nature’s Milk Drops approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since Nature’s Milk Drops is an herbal dietary supplement, they fall under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994, the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). Nature’s Milk Drops follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use Nature’s Milk Drops?
Adults: Add 0.50 mL to approximately ¼ cup of boiled water, allow to cool and take 3 times daily.
7. In what form does Nature’s Milk Drops come?
Nature’s Milk Drops comes in a convenient tincture drop formula.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
Use Nature's Milk Drops regularly after delivery to help get your breastfeeding routine running smoothly and help both you and your baby enjoy the special health and emotional benefits that breastfeeding brings.
10. How long until support is seen?
Support should be noticed within 24 - 48 hours.
11. Does Nature’s Milk Drops have any side effects?
No, Nature’s Milk Drops does not have any side effects as it is 100% herbal and natural. The ingredients of Nature’s Milk Drops have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
Each 2 fl oz bottle of Nature’s Milk Drops taken at the recommended dosage of 15 drops three times a day should last between 3-4 weeks.
13. What else can I do?
If you are having trouble breastfeeding, firstly know that you are not alone. Breastfeeding is a skill to be learnt and doesn't come naturally to many women. Problems with latching your baby, technique and milk volume are extremely common. A breastfeeding consultant will be able to help you with difficulties of technique and positioning as well as provide support, advice and encouragement.
If your milk supply seems low, perseverance is also key as the frequent suckling action of your baby nursing will actually stimulate your body to produce more milk.
Try to get as much rest as possible by sleeping when your baby is taking a nap. Make resting your priority and don't worry too much about housework at this stage.
Paying attention to your diet and nutrition levels is especially important if you are breastfeeding. Eat plenty of fresh, nutritious and raw fruit and vegetables, sufficient good quality protein and healthy non-processed carbohydrates. Don't forget to drink at least 8 glasses of preferably filtered or natural spring water daily. Avoid caffeine, chocolate, excess sugar and alcohol.