- Does it really work?
- How long have these products been on the market?
- What exactly does ClearSkin Skin Wash do?
- What does ClearSkin Skin Wash contain?
- Is ClearSkin Skin Wash approved by the FDA?
- How do I use ClearSkin Skin Wash?
- How do you properly store this product?
- When will support be seen?
- Does ClearSkin Skin Wash have any side effects?
- How long does a tube last?
- What if I have sensitive skin?
- Can I use if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
1. Does it really work?
ClearSkin Skin Wash has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long have these products been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse . Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does ClearSkin Skin Wash do?
ClearSkin Skin Wash is a 100% natural, safe and proven herbal wash for clean and healthy skin that cleanses skin thoroughly without drying or flaking. ClearSkin Skin Wash supports the skin's texture leaving an invisible therapeutic layer on the skin to provide a natural barrier against pollution and other environmental toxins for healthy and smooth skin.
4. What does ClearSkin Skin Wash contain?
ClearSkin Skin Wash contains the following:
- Burdock (Arctium lappa) is used naturopathically to support the health of the skin, with wonderful clarifying properties. (Lin, C. C., Lu, J. M., Yang, J. J., Chuang, S. C., and Ujiie, T. "Anti-inflammatory and radical scavenge effects of Arctium lappa." Am J Chin Med 1996;24(2):127-137.)
- Bulbinella (Bulbine frutescence) is indigenous to South Africa and is widely used as a home remedy and by traditional healers for the skin. Bulbine is effective in supporting skin health and is highly recommended for the natural first aid kit. It's clear and soothing gel forms an invisible 'seal' over the skin, providing ongoing skin conditioning and support throughout the day.
- Lavender Essential Oil is one of the most useful popular herbs with a range of uses. The name Lavender comes from the French word 'lavare', which means 'to wash', giving a good indication of its cleansing properties. It is used naturopathically as an excellent skin tonic and natural soother (Ghelardini C, Galeotti N, Salvatore G, et al. "Local anaesthetic activity of the essential oil of Lavandula angustifolia." Planta Med 1999;65(8):700-703.).
- Neem (Azadirachta indica) is widely used in Ayurvedic medicine for its cleansing and soothing properties. It has been studied in modern medicine for its ability to promote skin health. (Pandey, S., Jha, A., and Kaur, V. "Aqueous extract of neem leaves in treatment of psoriasis vulgaris." Indian Journal of Dermatol Venereol Leprol 1994;60(2):63-67.)
- Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) is a traditional remedy of the Aboriginal tribes of Australia. Studies have shown that it has exceptional benefits for the skin. (Enshaieh, S., Jooya, A., Siadat, A. H., and Iraji, F. "The efficacy of 5% topical tea tree oil gel in mild to moderate acne vulgaris: a randomized, double-blind placebo-controlled study." Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol 2007;73(1):22-25. )(Koh, K. J., Marshman, G., and Hart, P. H. "Tea tree oil reduces histamine-induced skin inflammation." Br J Dermatol 2002;147(6):1212-1217.) Tea Tree Oil was included in the wound dressing kits of the Australian troops in World War 2. It is one of few essential oils which can be used undiluted without irritating or drying the skin.
- Rooibos (Aspalathus linearis) is an indigenous shrub, which grows exclusively on the slopes of the Cedarberg Mountains in the Western Cape province of South Africa and has been used by traditional healers of the area for centuries. Now known worldwide for its anti-oxidant properties, the soothing effect of Rooibos on the skin is remarkable! (Bramati L, Minoggio M, Gardana C, et al. "Quantitative characterization of flavonoid compounds in Rooibos tea (Aspalathus linearis) by LC-UV/DAD." J Agric Food Chem 2002;50(20):5513-5519.)
ClearSkin Skin Wash and ClearSkin-A Gel utilize herbs that have wonderfully supportive and toning effects on the skin. When used together, these two products provide a complete solution for the maintenance of clear untroubled skin.
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
5. Is ClearSkin Skin Wash approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since ClearSkin Skin Wash is an herbal product, it falls under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994 the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). ClearSkin Skin Wash follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use ClearSkin Skin Wash?
With clean hands, squeeze a small amount onto the palm of hand and rub hands together. Massage into face and neck for 1 minute, avoiding the eye area. Rinse with clean, lukewarm water.
Apply 2 times daily. Repeat morning and evening for best results.
7. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
8. When will support be seen?
ClearSkin Skin Wash will get to work right away to soothe skin and support skin health, and benefits should be noticed within the first 24 hours, continuing with ongoing use. Used regularly, ClearSkin Skin Wash is nature’s answer to a clear skin and will not dry or upset the skin like some other products do. It is most effective when used together with ClearSkin-A Gel as a natural skin care routine to help you maintain clean and healthy skin!
9. Does ClearSkin Skin Wash have any side effects?
No, ClearSkin Skin Wash does not have any side effects as it is 100% natural, herbal and homeopathic. The ingredients of ClearSkin Skin Wash have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects.
10. How long does a tube last?
ClearSkin Skin Wash (50g) is concentrated and only a small amount is needed for each application. One (50g) tube lasts approximately 3-4 weeks with normal use.
11. What if I have sensitive skin?
ClearSkin Skin Wash is gentle, yet effective and should be safe for your sensitive skin.
12. Can I use if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Yes, because this product is used topically and is not absorbed into the blood-stream. ClearSkin Skin Wash is completely safe and effective to use during pregnancy.