- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does FluGo do?
- What does FluGo contain?
- Is FluGo approved by the FDA?
- How do I use FluGo?
- In what form does FluGo come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How often should I use and why?
- How long until support is seen?
- Does FluGo have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- For what ages is FluGo appropriate?
- Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
1. Does it really work?
FluGo has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does FluGo do?
FluGo is a safe, non-addictive, FDA-registered 100% homeopathic remedy containing ingredients especially selected to relieve symptoms of the flu or cold like cough, runny nose, fever, sore throat and fatigue.
4. What does FluGo contain?
FluGo contains the following homeopathic ingredients in therapeutic dosages and equal parts:
- Ferrum phos (8X) is a biochemic tissue salt that is most useful during the first stages of inflammation or the early stages of a common cold that starts slowly.
- Nat mur (6X) is good for addressing mucosal discharge and extreme tiredness. This remedy also addresses coughing, a runny nose, and common chest congestion.
- Belladonna (30C) was originally widespread just over the Northern Hemisphere, Belladonna is now cultivated all over the world. This remedy would suit those who become agitated, confused and restless when not well and confined to bed.
- Allium cepa (30C) can be found in virtually every kitchen and is manufactured from the common red onion. This natural decongestant, diuretic, and antiseptic has made it a popular herbal remedy for hundreds of years. Homeopathically prepared, it also helps with watering eyes and a runny nose.
- Arsen iod (30C) is a good choice to address those who develop a fever and become very hot. Any nasal discharges with chest complaints also tend to benefit from this remedy.
- Lactose (inactive ingredient)
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
All products are free of gluten, artificial flavors, colorants and preservatives, and are suitable for use by lacto-vegetarians. In accordance with our Do No Harm policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever. All products are backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee offering you peace of mind and proof of our utmost confidence in the quality, safety and effectiveness of our products.
5. Is FluGo approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations FluGo and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use FluGo?
Adults & Children 10+: Dissolve 2 tablets in a clean mouth every 2 hours or until symptoms subside.
Children under 10: Use Sniffly Sprinkles™
Caution: Avoid strong mint-flavored candy, as this may reduce effectiveness of the remedy. If symptoms persist or worsen, a healthcare professional should be consulted. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children.
7. In what form does FluGo come?
FluGo is a natural flu remedy taken internally and presented in small dissolving tablets. It is easy to ingest and hassle-free with no artificial colors or preservatives.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
FluGo should be taken at the first sign of a blocked nose, sneezing or sore throat to decrease the severity of flu or cold symptoms. This natural remedy works quickly to support the immune system and assist the body in its task of fighting invading germs.
10. How long until support is seen?
Response times vary from individual to individual, based on physiological composition and other circumstances. While some individuals show an immediate improvement that increases over time, others will see results after 3-5 doses.
11. Does FluGo have any side effects?
No, FluGo does not have any side effects as it is a 100% homeopathic remedy. The ingredients of FluGo have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without side effects.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of FluGo contains 180 lactose tablets. Exactly how long a bottle last depends on frequency of use.
13. For what ages is FluGo appropriate?
FluGo is safe for all ages.
14. Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Yes, FluGo is safe during pregnancy and breastfeeding.