- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does Good Morning Mama do?
- What does Good Morning Mama contain?
- Is Good Morning Mama approved by the FDA?
- How do I use Good Morning Mama?
- In what form does Good Morning Mama come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How often should I use and why?
- How long until support is seen?
- Does Good Morning Mama have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
1. Does it really work?
Good Morning Mama has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Good Morning Mama do?
Good Morning Mama is a safe, non-addictive, FDA registered natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients formulated to relieve nausea (morning sickness) during pregnancy. Good Morning Mama helps to safely settle the stomach and also reduce common revulsion to certain foods and smells.
4. What does Good Morning Mama contain?
Good Morning Mama contains the following homeopathic ingredients:
- Mentha pip (3X) is a calmative homeopathic remedy that supports digestion and promotes the flow of bile. It is also helpful in relieving the feeling of the stomach ‘turning’ or ‘flipping’. Traditionally recommended for nausea, recent studies have supported it’s ability to calm and settle the stomach.(Evans BK, Levine DF, Mayberry JF, and et al. "Multicentre trial of peppermint oil capsules in irritable bowel syndrome." Scand J Gastroenterol 1982;17:503.)
- Ferrum phos (6X) is a biochemic tissue salt which is very helpful in settling the stomach and is also an excellent tonic for the urinary tract, helping to tone the muscles of the bladder - which is very beneficial during pregnancy when the bladder may be under light strain.
- Zingiber (3X) has a long history of use and modern research confirms its effectiveness in relieving the symptoms of common nausea. Zingiber is a well known tonic for the digestive system - with particular support during pregnancy as studies have shown. (Bryer, E. A literature review of the effectiveness of ginger in alleviating mild-to-moderate nausea and vomiting of pregnancy. J.Midwifery Womens Health 2005;50(1):e1-e3.)
- Nat mur (6X) is a biochemic tissue salt effective for common feelings of nausea and also helps to maintain normal salivation levels within the mouth. Nat. mur is also an effective digestive tonic.
- Nat phos (6X) helps to maintain normal pH in the body and also supports healthy digestion.
- Nux vom (30C) is a natural remedy well known for its supportive properties for the digestive system.
Good Morning Mama is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
5. Is Good Morning Mama approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations Good Morning Mama and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use Good Morning Mama?
Chew or dissolve these very small pleasant-tasting granules directly in the mouth. This method is safe for even small babies
Adults: Sprinkle 1-2 pinches onto the tongue as needed.
Special instructions: Dosage may be repeated at 20 minute intervals for up to 10 doses if needed.
Caution: Common queasiness during pregnancy is perfectly normal, especially during the first trimester. However, if you have severe vomiting and haven't been able to keep anything, including fluids, down for 24 hours or more you should consult your doctor for advice as a precaution.
7. In what form does Good Morning Mama come?
Good Morning Mama comes in a convenient granule form.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
Common queasiness during pregnancy is perfectly normal, especially during the first trimester. Use Good Morning Mama as needed to relieve common nausea during pregnancy and to support a settled stomach.
10. How long until support is seen?
Good Morning Mama works quickly and you should experience results after the first dose, although some women may need to repeat the dosage a few times. Easy, Safe and Effective!
11. Does Good Morning Mama have any side effects?
No, Good Morning Mama does not have any side effects as it is 100% homeopathic and natural. The ingredients of Good Morning Mama have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactionswith other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
Depending upon frequency of use, your bottle of Good Morning Mama should last between 2 to 3 weeks.