- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does TremorSoothe do?
- What does TremorSoothe contain?
- Is TremorSoothe approved by the FDA?
- How do I use TremorSoothe?
- In what form does TremorSoothe come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How often should I use and why?
- How long until support is seen?
- Does TremorSoothe have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- For what ages is TremorSoothe appropriate?
- Can I take TremorSoothe if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
- What else can I do?
1. Does it really work?
TremorSoothe has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does TremorSoothe do?
TremorSoothe is a safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to control shakes, tremors, twitches and muscle spasms.
4. What does TremorSoothe contain?
TremorSoothe contains the following homeopathic ingredients in therapeutic dosages and equal parts:
- Stramonium (6C) is best suited to those who desire light and prefer not to be alone. Symptoms tend to worsen in solitude, with the head feeling as if it is scattered about. Twitching of single muscles or groups of muscles, especially in the upper part of body, may occur.
- Mag phos (8X) is a beneficial tissue salt for the nervous system, and a deficiency of it can result in cramps and spasms. It is fast-acting to quickly relieve muscular twitches, hiccups, cramps, and sharp twinges of pain. Symptoms are usually worse from cold and touch, and improve with heat and pressure, such as massage.
- Agaricus muscarius (6C) is an ingredient of a remedy proved by Dr. Stapf in 1928. People who would benefit from this remedy are commonly anxious, fearful, and generally nervous. Physically, they may be clumsy, twitchy, and sensitive to cold and damp weather. Symptoms tend to worsen after sexual intercourse, before thunderstorms, or after eating. Symptoms usually improve with slow movement, sleep, and warmth.
- Tarentula (6C) is most effective for twitchiness of the limbs and jerking of muscles. It is commonly beneficial to people that are affected by music, impatience that borders on nervousness, a sense of urgency, and a feeling of not being able to sit still. Frequently individuals suiting this remedy find themselves sick with nervousness that prevents them from getting rest, which frequently extends the period of convalescence. Conditions that make the symptoms worse include cold weather, change of weather, and noise. Factors that tend to improve symptoms include massage, music, fresh air, and rest.
- Lactose (inactive ingredient)
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
All products are free of gluten, artificial flavors, colorants and preservatives, and are suitable for use by lacto-vegetarians. In accordance with our Do No Harm policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever. All products are backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee offering you peace of mind and proof of our utmost confidence in the quality, safety and effectiveness of our products.
TremorSoothe is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
5. Is TremorSoothe approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations TremorSoothe and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use TremorSoothe?
Chew or dissolve these very small pleasant-tasting tablets directly in the mouth. Alternatively for small babies, crush tablets and sprinkle onto tongue.
For all ages: Take 2 tablets 3 times daily or until symptoms subside.
Special instructions: Dosage may be repeated every 30 minutes if needed during acute episodes.
TremorSoothe is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for all ages and during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Caution: Avoid strong mint-flavored candy, as this may reduce the effectiveness of the remedy. If symptoms persist or worsen, a health care professional should be consulted. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
7. In what form does TremorSoothe come?
TremorSoothe is presented in small dissolvable tablets that are easy to ingest and hassle-free with no artificial colors or preservatives.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
TremorSoothe should be taken at the first sign of symptoms for the short-term improvement of muscular-skeletal and nervous system health.
10. How long until support is seen?
TremorSoothe gets to work upon the first dose - addressing the symptoms of involuntary spasms and shaking almost immediately. Response times vary from individual to individual, based on their physiological composition and other circumstances. While some individuals show an immediate improvement that increases over time, others will see results after 3-5 days.
Effectiveness is greatly increased if the recommendations are followed regarding healthy diet, sufficient sleep, regular exercise and fresh air - all of which go a long way in contributing to neurological and nervous system health.
11. Does TremorSoothe have any side effects?
No, TremorSoothe does not have any side effects as it is 100% homeopathic. The ingredients of TremorSoothe have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of TremorSoothe contains 180 lactose tablets and lasts for approximately 30 days depending on dosage.
13. For what ages is TremorSoothe appropriate?
TremorSoothe is safe for all ages.
14. Can I take TremorSoothe if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Yes, TremorSoothe is safe to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
15. What else can I do?
Good posture and adequate stretching after (and before) physical exercise can go a long way to warm muscles and prevent sporadic contractions or spasms. Dressing properly for the weather (not leaving vulnerable areas like the neck exposed to a chill) and partaking in calming techniques such as yoga, massage, and acupuncture on a regular basis can all support good muscle function and muscular-skeletal health. A diet rich in essential vitamins and minerals can also provide the brain and nervous system with cellular enrichment - keeping muscles and nerves at optimum function.