- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does Conjunct-a-Clear do?
- What does Conjunct-a-Clear contain?
- Is Conjunct-a-Clear approved by the FDA?
- How do I use Conjunct-a-Clear?
- In what form does Conjunct-a-Clear come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How often should I use and why?
- How long until support is seen?
- Does Conjunct-a-Clear have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
1. Does it really work?
Conjunct-a-Clear™ has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Conjunct-a-Clear do?
Conjunct-a-Clear is an FDA-registered natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to relieve bloodshot, itchy eyes and gummy discharge associated with common eye infections. Conjunct-a-Clear can be used to safely support the structures of the eye, without harmful side effects.
4. What does Conjunct-a-Clear contain?
Conjunct-a-Clear contains the following 100% homeopathic ingredients:
- Euphrasia (6C) is used to keep eyes healthy and bright. It is very beneficial taken internally. Other benefits include the maintenance of good vision and eye health. (Stoss M, Michels C, Peter E, Beutke R, Gorter RW. "Prospective cohort trial of Euphrasia single-dose eye drops in conjunctivitis." Witwatersrand University, Johannesburg, South Africa. J Altern Complement Med. 2000 Dec;6(6):499-508.)
- Pulsatilla (12C) is a naturally gentle and soothing tonic to support eye health.
- Psorinum (12C) is a homeopathic ingredient used to address symptoms often aggravated by heat.
- Merc sol (6C) is good for eye complaints where the eyelids are red, swollen, and stuck together, or stinging, watery, aching eyes.
- Graphites (6C) is a great homeopathic remedy to address excess production of gummy secretions.
Conjunct-a-Clear is registered with the FDA. Our products contain no gluten, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
5. Is Conjunct-a-Clear approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations Conjunct-a-Clear and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use Conjunct-a-Clear?
Adults & Children 12+: Mix 0.50 mL in 1/4 cup of water and sip slowly. Repeat 3-5 times daily as needed until symptoms subside. If preferred, drops may be taken directly into the mouth.
Children 1-11: Reduce serving size to 0.25 mL 3-5 times daily.
Note: For a complete solution cleanse irritated eyes with our homeopathic Conjunct-a-Clear Wash™.
Caution: If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Also, if symptoms persist or worsen, a health care professional should be consulted. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
7. In what form does Conjunct-a-Clear come?
Conjunct-a-Clear is presented in a tincture formula that facilitates rapid absorption into the system just when you need it!
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
Conjunct-a-Clear should be used to relieve bloodshot, itchy eyes.
10. How long until support is seen?
Conjunct-a-Clear is 100% homeopathic and works quickly to soothe eyes and visual health from the first dose.
11. Does Conjunct-a-Clear have any side effects?
No, Conjunct-a-Clear does not have any side effects as it is 100% homeopathic. The ingredients of Conjunct-a-Clear have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One 59 mL bottle of Conjunct-a-Clear lasts for approximately 30 days depending on frequency of use.
13. Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Yes, Conjunct-a-Clear is safe to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.