- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does Conjunct-a-Clear Wash do?
- What does Conjunct-a-Clear Wash contain?
- Is Conjunct-a-Clear Wash approved by the FDA?
- How do I use Conjunct-a-Clear Wash?
- In what form does Conjunct-a-Clear Wash come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How often should I use and why?
- How long until support is seen?
- Does Conjunct-a-Clear Wash have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
1. Does it really work?
Conjunct-a-Clear Wash™ has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Conjunct-a-Clear Wash do?
Conjunct-a-Clear Wash is an FDA-registered natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to relieve sticky, sore, tired and bloodshot eyes. Conjunct-a-Clear Wash can be used to safely support the structures of the eye, without harmful side effects.
4. What does Conjunct-a-Clear Wash contain?
Conjunct-a-Clear Wash contains the following 100% homeopathic ingredients:
- Euphrasia (6C) is used to keep eyes healthy and bright. Other benefits include the maintenance of good vision and eye health. (Stoss M, Michels C, Peter E, Beutke R, Gorter RW. "Prospective cohort trial of Euphrasia single-dose eye drops in conjunctivitis." Witwatersrand University, Johannesburg, South Africa. J Altern Complement Med. 2000 Dec;6(6):499-508.)
- Calendula (3X) is one of the most well-known homeopathic ingredients to soothe. Calendula helps to support healthy tissues, and also acts as an excellent general tonic for the eye.
- Agrimony (3X) is a well-known astringent well known for its supportive capacity.
- Also contains Arg nit (5X)
Conjunct-a-Clear Wash is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
5. Is Conjunct-a-Clear Wash approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations Conjunct-a-Clear Wash and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use Conjunct-a-Clear Wash?
For all ages: Mix 0.50 mL in 1/4 cup of warm, previously boiled water. Soak cotton ball or swab in solution and wipe eye from inside corner outward, using fresh swab for each eye. Repeat 3 times daily until symptoms subside. For tired or bloodshot eyes, soak 2 swabs in solution and place over closed eyes while relaxing.
Note: For additional relief from eye redness, itchiness and irritation, try our internal homeopathic Conjunct-a-Clear™.
Caution: If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Also, if symptoms persist or worsen, a health care professional should be consulted. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
7. In what form does Conjunct-a-Clear Wash come?
Conjunct-a-Clear Wash is a cleanser and compress, and presented in a convenient, concentrated tincture formula. It is easy to dilute and hassle-free, as it is absorbed into the eye with ease.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
Conjunct-a-Clear Wash can be used as needed to relieve bloodshot, itchy eyes.
10. How long until support is seen?
Conjunct-a-Clear Wash is 100% homeopathic and works quickly to soothe eyes and visual health from the first dose.
11. Does Conjunct-a-Clear Wash have any side effects?
No, Conjunct-a-Clear Wash does not have any side effects as it is 100% homeopathic. The ingredients of Conjunct-a-Clear Wash have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One 59 mL bottle of Conjunct-a-Clear Wash lasts for approximately 30 days depending on frequency of use.
13. Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Yes, Conjunct-a-Clear Wash is safe to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.