- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does RosaRex do?
- What does RosaRex contain?
- Is RosaRex approved by the FDA?
- How do I use RosaRex?
- In what form does RosaRex come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How often should I use and why?
- How long until support is seen?
- Does RosaRex have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- For what ages is RosaRex appropriate?
- What Can I take RosaRex if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
1. Does it really work?
RosaRex has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does RosaRex do?
RosaRex is a safe, non-addictive natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to reduce facial flushing and redness, without side effects.
4. What does RosaRex contain?
RosaRex contains the following homeopathic ingredients in therapeutic dosages and equal parts:
- Carbo vegetabilis (30C) is best for patients whose faces are often purplish, and usually any little stimulating food or drink will bring a flush to the face. The skin is said to look ‘lazy’ and sluggish with the head burning hot but the body often remaining cold. Every keeper of tropical or marine fish knows that charcoal filters are best for removing toxins and gasses retained in water!
- Calc phos (8X) is a biochemic tissue salt also known as Calcium phosphate, which assists the body in creating new cells. Effective cell production is important to ensure blood circulation and healthy skin cells. Calcium phosphate promotes the nutritional health of cells - making it an excellent general tonic for the skin and complexion.
- Kali bromatum (30C) is also known as Potassium bromide. This ingredient is used to address ailments of the personality prone to fidgeting, nervousness, or guilt. It is also routinely used to help address skin conditions that cause redness, particularly on the face.
- Calcarea silicata (30C) is an ingredient that combines calcium molecules and silica molecules. Calcarea silicata is regarded as a deep, long-acting remedy for complaints which come on slowly and reach their final development after long periods.
- Violae tricoloris (6C) is a remedy formulated from the Pansy and is used mainly as a remedy for facial skin disruptions and redness to the forehead and scalp, accompanied by hot flushes and skin conditions that worsen with cold temperature, or temperature changes.
- Lactose (inactive ingredient)
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
All products are free of gluten, artificial flavors, colorants and preservatives, and are suitable for use by lacto vegetarians. In accordance with our Do No Harm policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever. All products are backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee offering you peace of mind and proof of our utmost confidence in the quality, safety and effectiveness of our products.
RosaRex is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA RosaRex contains no gluten, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. The component(s) in this product is (are) officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
5. Is RosaRex approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations RosaRex and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use RosaRex?
Chew or dissolve these very small pleasant-tasting tablets directly in the mouth. Alternatively for small babies, crush tablets and sprinkle onto tongue.
For all ages: Take 2 tablets 3 times daily at the first sign of a flare-up until symptoms subside.
Special instructions: During acute flare-ups, dosage may be repeated every half hour as needed.
RosaRex is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for all ages and during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Caution: Avoid strong mint-flavored candy that may reduce the effectiveness of the remedy. If symptoms persist or worsen, a health care professional should be consulted. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
7. In what form does RosaRex come?
RosaRex is presented in small dissolvable tablets that are easy to ingest and hassle-free with no artificial colors or preservatives.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
RosaRex should be used at the onset of symptoms to reduce the appearance of tiny red bumps on the face and nose in the short-term. RosaRex helps balance out skin tone naturally and as a result, can make all the difference, without compromising health.
10. How long until support is seen?
Response times may vary from individual to individual, based on their physiological make up and other circumstances. While some individuals show an immediate improvement with facial flushing becoming less and less frequent, others will see results after 3-5 days. Regular use is key!
11. Does RosaRex have any side effects?
No, RosaRex does not have any side effects as it is a 100% homeopathic remedy. The ingredients of RosaRex have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without side effects.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of RosaRex contains 180 lactose tablets and lasts for approximately 30 days depending on dosage.
13. For what ages is RosaRex appropriate?
RosaRex is safe for all ages.
14. What Can I take RosaRex if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Yes, RosaRex is safe to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding