1. Does it really work?
Faithful Feet Aromatic FootSpa Concentrate has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Faithful Feet Aromatic FootSpa Concentrate do?
Faithful Feet FootSpa Concentrate is used as a relaxing foot bath, and may be used as a stand-alone luxurious foot soak or together with the companion Faithful Feet Massage Oil, which contains a blend of aromatherapy oils specially intended for foot massage. They can be used separately or together for an even more amazing experience!
4. What does Faithful Feet Aromatic FootSpa Concentrate contain?
Faithful Feet Aromatic FootSpa Concentrate contains the following carefully selected essential aromatherapy oils in therapeutic dosage:
- May Chang essential oil is derived from the small, pepper-shaped fruits of the plant and is used mostly for its wonderful soothing properties. This oil is also an excellent skin tonic and has a fresh, clean scent. It also supports healthy energy levels and regular sleep patterns.
- Ginger essential oil is a well-known energizing oil which helps to ease the aches and cramps commonly associated with tired feet in pregnancy. Ginger supports healthy circulation and the immune system and has a very refreshing aroma as well as having a long history of discouraging common swelling. (Grzanna, R., Lindmark, L., and Frondoza, C. G. "Ginger - an herbal medicinal product with broad anti-inflammatory actions." J Med Food 2005;8(2):125-132.).
- Grapefruit essential oil has a refreshing citrus scent and is a wonderful support for the lymphatic system, maintaining balanced fluid levels and supporting routine toxin removal processes in the body. Grapefruit oil also supports and soothes the central nervous system, thereby supporting feelings of wellness and peace.
Native Remedies' aromatherapy oils are created to the highest therapeutic standards using only pure essential oils. All our aromatherapy products are 100% free of added synthetic parfumes or preservatives and are formulated by our Clinical Psychologist and manufactured for you under the supervision of a trained aromatherapist, using classic aromatherapy principles.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, parfumes or preservatives, is suitable for vegans and lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and is backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
5. How do I use Faithful Feet Aromatic FootSpa Concentrate?
Add tincture in a foot bath of warm water, immerse feet, and relax for as long as you like. Follow with a foot massage using Faithful Feet Massage Oil ™ for absolutely amazing results!
Adults: Use 2-3 drops in foot bath.
6. Is Faithful Feet Aromatic FootSpa Concentrate approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since Faithful Feet Aromatic FootSpa Concentrate is an herbal product, they fall under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994, the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). Faithful Feet Aromatic FootSpa Concentrate follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
7. In what form does Faithful Feet Aromatic FootSpa come?
Faithful Feet Aromatic FootSpa Concentrate consists of pure essential oils and comes in a convenient drop formula.
8. What is the shelf life?
The product expiration date can be found on the label. Please note: Some bottle types have the expiration date printed directly onto the bottle itself.
9. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
10. How often should I use and why?
Use Faithful Feet Aromatic FootSpa Concentrate as needed to support balance and hydration of the skin.
11. How long until support is seen?
As your feet sink into a soothing warm foot bath, the relaxing and soothing oils get to work fast and effectively, for immediate relief!
12. Does Faithful Feet Aromatic FootSpa Concentrate have any side effects?
No, Faithful Feet Aromatic FootSpa Concentrate does not have any side effects as it is 100% herbal and natural. The ingredients of Faithful Feet Aromatic FootSpa Concentrate have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
13. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of Faithful Feet Aromatic FootSpa Concentrate contains 100% pure essential oils of Litsea cubeba, Grapefruit and Ginger. Duration of the product will depend on frequency of use, but a small amount goes a long, long way!
14. Why do my feet swell during pregnancy?
During pregnancy, extra fluid is retained and can cause swelling of the tissues or “edema”. Edema is usually most pronounced in the legs and feet as fluid tends to pools in these areas. Your growing baby and uterus puts pressure on the vessels that drain blood and fluid from your legs, slowing circulation and leading to tissue edema in the legs and feet.
15. How safe during pregnancy are the essential oils in your Faithful Feet products?
You can rest assured that all of the essential oils used in our Faithful Feet Aromatic FootSpa Concentrate are completely safe to use during pregnancy.
16. What else can I do?
There are a number of other things that can be done to reduce pain and swelling of the feet during pregnancy. Here are some of the best, time-tested measures:
- Sleep on your left side to prevent the uterus putting pressure on the heart and major blood vessels.
- Keep your feet and legs raised as much as possible.
- When seated, move your feet around by wiggling your toes, pointing and flexing the feet and rotating the ankles. This will keep the circulation moving.
- Avoid salt, drink plenty of water and keep up with gentle exercise as recommended by your health practitioner.