1. Does it really work?
Sniffly Sprinkles has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Sniffly Sprinkles do?
Sniffly Sprinkles is a proven, effective, 100% natural, safe herbal and homeopathic remedy formulated to keep noses clear, maintain easy breathing and maintain healthy, open chests in children. Sniffly Sprinkles helps settle kids who are miserable and restless due to runny and stuffy noses and to ease breathing due to such.
4. What does Sniffly Sprinkles contain?
Sniffly Sprinkles contains the following 100% homeopathic ingredients:
- Nat mur (6X) is often used in relation to runny, watery runny noses with colorless, relentless discharge. There may also be a cough after a period of wet, watery chest congestion. This biochemic tissue salt helps to support healthy water balance in the body. According to the principles of biochemistry, imbalances in this area can lead to a variety of complaints including congestion, dripping noses, sinus problems, and wet chests.
- Ferrum phos (8X) is for the child who may flush easily and also suffers from stomach and respiratory complaints - especially from cold weather or being out at night.
- Nux vomica (30C) is a proven homeopathic remedy used to encourage a clear nose both night and day, and is an excellent calming remedy for restless, irritable children.
- Alium cepa (6C) is another proven homeopathic remedy that is frequently used to promote clear eyes and noses, and help the body in its quest to rid itself of excess mucus.
- Pulsatilla nigricans (6C) is beneficial when addressing heavily congested and blocked noses, a sore throat, and earache.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
All products are free of gluten, artificial flavors, colorants and preservatives, and are suitable for use by lacto-vegetarians. In accordance with our Do No Harm policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever. All products are backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee offering you peace of mind and proof of our utmost confidence in the quality, safety and effectiveness of our products.
5. Is Sniffly Sprinkles approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since Sniffly Sprinkles is an herbal dietary supplement, it falls under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994 the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). Sniffly Sprinkles follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. What is the proper dosage?
Chew or dissolve these very small pleasant-tasting granules directly in the mouth. This method is safe for even small babies.
For all ages: Take 1 pinch onto the tongue every hour or until symptoms subside.
Special instructions: Dosage may be increased to 1 pinch every 30 minutes while symptoms are acute.
Sniffly Sprinkles is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for all ages and during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Caution: Avoid strong mint-flavored candy, as this may reduce the effectiveness of the remedy. If symptoms persist or worsen, a health care professional should be consulted. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
7. In what form do Sniffly Sprinkles come in?
Sniffly Sprinkles is presented in fine, pleasant-tasting, lactose granules that are simply sprinkled on the child's tongue where they dissolve easily.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. When will improvement be seen?
Response times vary from individual to individual based on physiological composition and other circumstances. While some individuals show an immediate improvement which increases over time, others will see results after 3-5 doses. Regular use is key.
Effectiveness is greatly increased if the recommendations are followed regarding adequate rest, sufficient sleep and a healthy diet - all of which go a long way in contributing to immune system support.
10. Does Sniffly Sprinkles have any side effects?
No, Sniffly Sprinkles does not have any side effects as it is 100% natural, herbal and homeopathic. The ingredients in Sniffly Sprinkles have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects. The herbal and homeopathic ingredients ingredients are safe and effective for children and have been specially chosen for their high safety profile in children's remedies.
11. How long does a bottle last?
Sniffly Sprinkles comes in a 20g bottle of fine granules and contains approximately 135 doses. Exactly how long a bottle lasts will depend on the frequency of use.
12. For what ages are Sniffly Sprinkles appropriate for?
Sniffly Sprinkles is recommended for children over the age of 6 months. Not recommended for babies under 6 months unless under medical supervision.
13. What if a child cannot tolerate lactose and dairy products?
Sniffly Sprinkles is safe for lactose-intolerant individuals as there is only a small amount of lactose present, which is a sugar derived from milk. It is, however, still safe for lactose-intolerant individuals (and in those allergic to milk) and all of our remedies contain no casein or gluten or nut products.