1. Does it really work?
RealHeal has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does RealHeal do?
RealHeal is a safe, non-addictive, FDA registered natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients formulated to relieve pain and support the body’s natural innate healing ability. RealHeal tablets with arnica are easy to use and may be chewed or dissolved in the mouth or crushed and sprinkled on the tongue of small children.
4. What does RealHeal contain?
RealHeal contains the following homeopathic ingredients:
- Arnica (6X) is a highly respected natural ingredient and is widely recommended for joint, bone, cartilage and tissue health.
- Bellis (3X) homeopathically this remedy can support and promote health through its soothing benefits.
- Chamomilla (6X) is known for its soothing and tonic effect on systemic well-being.
- Mag phos (8X) is a biochemic tissue salt found naturally occurring in the body. It has a positive effect on the muscles and an excellent soothing benefit.
- Symphytum (3X) homeopathically speaking, this remedy supports bone, cartilage and muscle health. This explains why comfrey is commonly called 'knitbone' by traditional healers. It has also been studied for its ability to support healthy skin flora. (Karavaev, V. A., Solntsev, M. K., Iurina, T. P., Iurina, E. V., Poliakova, I. B., and Kuznetsov, A. M. "Antifungal activity of aqueous extracts from the leaf of cowparsnip and comfrey". Izv.Akad.Nauk Ser.Biol 2001;(4):435-441.)
RealHeal is registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
All products are free of gluten, artificial flavors, colorants and preservatives. In accordance with our ‘Do No Harm’ policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever. All products are backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee , offering you peace of mind and proof of our utmost confidence in the quality, safety and effectiveness of our products.
5. Is RealHeal approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations, RealHeal and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. What is the proper dosage?
Chew or dissolve these very small, pleasant-tasting tablets directly in the mouth.
Adults: Take 2 tablets every 1/2 hour for up to 10 doses.
Special instructions: Thereafter, take 2 tablets in a clean mouth 2-3 times daily.
RealHeal is a homeopathic remedy and is safe to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Note: For more joint and muscle support, try RealHeal Massage Oil.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not yet been established. Do not use 2 weeks PRIOR to surgery, childbirth or Caesarian section. Avoid strong mint-flavored candy, as this may reduce the effectiveness of the remedy.
7. In what form does RealHeal come?
RealHeal comes in small lactose tablets that are dissolved or chewed in the mouth.
For even better results, use with RealHeal Massage Oil which is used topically to soothe and promote surface healing.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. When will improvement be seen?
RealHeal supports the body on a cellular level, helping to support the body’s innate healing process from the first dose!
10. Does RealHeal have any side effects?
No, RealHeal does not have any side effects as it is 100% natural and homeopathic. The ingredients of RealHeal have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without side effects.
11. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of RealHeal contains 180 tablets and will last approximately 4 weeks.
12. Is RealHeal addictive or habit-forming?
RealHeal is 100% natural, safe, effective and is non-addictive and is not habit forming.
13. Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not been established.
14. Can RealHeal be used prior to surgery?
Do not use prior to surgery. While you may begin using RealHeal directly after accidental injury, it is recommended that the remedy be started the day after surgery or childbirth to promote healing.
15. For what ages is RealHeal appropriate for?
RealHeal is safe for use by all ages.