1. Does it really work?
Liver Dr. has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Liver Dr. do?
Liver Dr. is a 100% herbal remedy containing herbs known for their ability to support the functioning of the liver, thereby improving overall systemic health. Apart from their beneficial effect on the liver, the herbs chosen for Liver Dr. also have other important therapeutic benefits, which further contribute to a healthy body and better quality of life.
4. What does Liver Dr. contain?
Liver Dr. contains the following ingredients:
- Milk Thistle (Silybum marianus) is an excellent and highly regarded liver tonic. (Pares A, Planas R, Torres M, et al. "Effects of silymarin in alcoholic patients with cirrhosis of the liver: results of a controlled, double-blind, randomized and multicenter trial." J Hepatol 1998;28(4):615-621.)( Benda L, Dittrich H, Ferenzi P, et al."The influence of therapy with silymarin on the survival rate of patients with liver cirrhosis (author's transl)". Wien Klin Wochenschr 1980;92(19):678-683.) Milk Thistle is also regarded as a potent antioxidant.
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) contains bitter principles which have a beneficial tonic effect on the liver and digestive system. (Kuusi T, Pyylaso H, and Autio K. "The bitterness properties of dandelion." II. Chemical investigations. Lebensm-Wiss Technol 1985;18:347-349. )(Maliakal, P. P. and Wanwimolruk, S. "Effect of herbal teas on hepatic drug metabolizing enzymes in rats." J Pharm Pharmacol 2001;53(10):1323-1329.)( Chen, Z. "Clinical study of 96 cases with chronic hepatitis B treated with jiedu yanggan gao by a double-blind method". Zhong.Xi.Yi.Jie.He.Za Zhi. 1990;10(2):71-4, 67.) It is considered a very effective general tonic and is known to support healthy bile flow. Dandelion also supports gall bladder functioning. It is a rich source of vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin A, D, and C, various B Vitamins, iron, lecithin, silicon, potassium, magnesium, zinc and manganese.
- Vervain (Verbena officinalis) has been traditionally recommended as a liver tonic but is also known to have a number of other health promoting properties.(Deepak, M. and Handa, S. S. "Anti-inflammatory activity and chemical composition of extracts of Verbena officinalis". Phytother.Res 2000;14(6):463-465.)
When diluted as directed, Liver Dr contains less than 1% pharmaceutical grade alcohol as a natural preservative.
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
5. Is Liver Dr. approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since Liver Dr. is an herbal dietary supplement, they fall under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994 the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). Liver Dr. follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use Liver Dr.?
Dilute drops in 1/4 cup of water.
Adults & Children 13+: Take 0.50 mL 3 times daily for 3-6 weeks.
Children 6-12: Take 1 drop per year of age 3 times daily.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not been established.
7. In what form does Liver Dr. come?
Liver Dr. is presented in convenient tincture form. Simply dilute drops in a little water or juice.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How long until support is seen?
With regular use, results should be noticed within 3 - 6 weeks, although some people may respond sooner.
10. Does Liver Dr. have any side effects?
No, Liver Dr. does not have any side effects as it is 100% herbal and natural. The ingredients of Liver Dr. have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
11. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of Liver Dr. should last approximately 40 days.
12. Can I use if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Safety during pregnancy or breastfeeding has not yet been established.