1. Does it really work?
FemaLube has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does FemaLube do?
FemaLube is a 100% safe, non-addictive natural herbal remedy. Especially formulated by a team of experts in the field of natural medicine, FemaLube contains extracts of herbs and essential oils especially chosen to support healthy vaginal arousal and lubrication.
4. What does FemaLube contain?
FemaLube contains the following ingredients:
- Wild Yam (Dioscorea villosa) has been studied in relation to female hormones and sexual health. (Komesaroff, P. A., Black, C. V., Cable, V., and Sudhir, K. "Effects of wild yam extract on menopausal symptoms, lipids and sex hormones in healthy menopausal women". Climacteric 2001;4(2):144-150).
- Rose essential oil is excellent in a general capacity to support skin care, especially dry, sensitive or aging skin.
- Neroli essential oil is a relaxing oil that has a wonderful balancing effect on all skin types - especially dry skin.
- Lady's Mantle has been used traditionally to address a variety of female issues. This herb contains 2.22% flavonoids, 1.18% glucuronyl-3 quercetol, 16.0% tannins and 0.36% ellagic acid.
- Aloe is derived from a hardy plant indigenous to the southeastern Cape of South Africa; aloe was even used in Ancient Egypt, supporting the skin of the royal family! Studies have shown this herb to have skin supportive properties. (Reuter, J., Jocher, A., Stump, J., Grossjohann, B., Franke, G., and Schempp, C. M. "Investigation of the anti-inflammatory potential of Aloe vera gel (97.5%) in the ultraviolet erythema test". Skin Pharmacol Physiol 2008; 21(2):106-110.)
- Vitamin E supports skin health, (Vijayaraghavan R, Suribabu CS, Sekar B, et al. "Protective role of vitamin E on the oxidative stress in Hansen's disease (Leprosy) patients." Eur J Clin Nutr 2005 Oct;59(10):1121-8.).
- Gel base: Distilled water, glycerine, cellulose, citricidal, Propylene glycol.
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains absolutely no parabens, sodium laurel sulfate (SLS) or harmful petrochemicals. It does not contain animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, and is not tested on animals. It is also backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
5. Is FemaLube approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since FemaLube is an herbal
dietary supplement, they fall under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994, the FDA
set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements,
and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). FemaLube follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-approved Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a
Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest
degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. What is the proper dosage?
Apply directly onto the affected area with fingers.
Adults: Dispense a dime size amount onto fingers and apply to inner and outer vaginal area when needed.
Caution: For topical use only. Safety during pregnancy has not been determined. Keep out of reach of children.
7. In what form does FemaLube come?
FemaLube is presented in a 100% natural gel form.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
Use FemaLube regularly to support healthy vaginal arousal and lubrication.
10. When will support be seen?
FemaLube will get to work right away to lubricate the vagina and benefits should be noticed within the first few minutes, continuing with regular use.
11. Does FemaLube have any side effects?
No, FemaLube does not have any side effects as it is 100% natural and herbal. The ingredients of FemaLube have a high safety profile and are very well tolerated without side effects.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One tube of FemaLube should last approximately 30 days. Exactly how long a tube lasts will depend on the frequency of use.
13. Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not been established.