- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does FibroFree Complex do?
- What does FibroFree Complex contain?
- Is FibroFree Complex approved by the FDA?
- How do I use FibroFree Complex?
- In what form does FibroFree Complex come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- What is the shelf life?
- How long until results are seen?
- Does FibroFree Complex have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- Is FibroFree Complex addictive or habit-forming?
- Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
1. Does it really work?
FibroFree Complex has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does FibroFree Complex do?
FibroFree Complex is a safe, non-addictive, FDA-registered natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients selected to relieve localized muscle pain, tender ligaments, sore tendons and tender spots on the body.
4. What does FibroFree Complex contain?
FibroFree Complex contains the following homeopathic ingredients:
- Bryonia (6C) is used homeopathically for slow-starting ailments accompanied by pain on the slightest movement and suited to those who may feel tired, listless and languid. Bryonia is also effective in addressing inflammation in the lining of the joints, chest, and abdomen.
- Calcarea carbonica (6C) is a source of calcium, one of the most abundant natural elements in the human body. Used homeopathically, this remedy is commonly used for conditions that are accompanied by symptoms of exhaustion, joint and bone pain (usually felt as a dull ache).
- Ranunculus bulbosus (6C) is suited for muscular pains at the margins of the shoulder blades, often burning in small spots. Also addresses sharp, shooting, neuralgic, myalgic or rheumatic pains in the body.
- Rhus tox (6C) is a homeopathic remedy used to address musculoskeletal problems. People who need this remedy tend to be listless and can feel extremely drained at the end of the day.
- Staphysagria (6C) is most often used for complaints involving the nerves, or complaints of the nervous system.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
All products are free of gluten, artificial flavors, colorants and preservatives and are suitable for use by lacto-vegetarians. In accordance with our 'Do No Harm' policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever. Individual ingredients are well researched and are natural, safe and effective. Our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee offers you peace of mind and is proof of our utmost confidence in the quality, safety and effectiveness of our products.
FibroFree Complex is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
5. Is FibroFree Complex approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations FibroFree Complex and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use FibroFree Complex?
For all ages: Mix 0.5 mL in 1/4 cup of water 3-5 times daily as needed.
FibroFree Complex is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for all ages and during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Caution: Avoid strong mint-flavored candy, as this may reduce effectiveness of the remedy. If symptoms persist or worsen, please consult with your doctor.
7. In what form does FibroFree Complex come?
FibroFree Complex comes in a convenient fast-acting tincture formula.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. What is the shelf life?
The product expiration date can be found on the label. Please note: Some bottle types have the expiration date printed directly onto the bottle itself.
10. How long until results are seen?
FibroFree Complex gets to work upon the first dose - helping to address pain and tenderness in muscles, ligaments and tendons. FibroFree Complex contains homeopathic ingredients in a tincture formula that facilitates rapid absorption into the system - just when you need it!
11. Does FibroFree Complex have any side effects?
No, FibroFree Complex does not have any side effects as it is 100% homeopathic. The ingredients of FibroFree Complex have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of FibroFree Complex will last approximately 30 days. Exactly how long a bottle lasts will depend on the frequency of use.
13. Is FibroFree Complex addictive or habit-forming?
FibroFree Complex is 100% natural, safe, effective and is not habit forming.
14. Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Yes, FibroFree Complex is safe to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.