1. Does it really work?
Gasolve Relief has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Gasolve Relief do?
Gasolve Relief is a 100% herbal natural remedy for supporting the digestive system and normal levels of gas in the gut. Just a few drops in a little water or juice will help support digestive calm, soothe the digestive system and discourage common gas, flatulence and belching.
4. What does Gasolve Relief contain?
Gasolve Relief contains the following herbal ingredients:
- Fennel (Foeniculum officinale) is a natural digestive tonic, helping to support calmness in the digestive system. Fennel can support the body in its natural task of detoxification and discourage a common ‘rumbling stomach’. Since medieval times this herb has been taken after meals to support the digestion process. In recent times, studies have investigated this herb for its benefits on the smooth muscle of the digestive tract. (Saleh, M, Hashem, F, and Grace, M. "Volatile oil of Egyptian sweet fennel (Foeniculum vulgare, var. dulce. Alef.) and its effects on isolated smooth muscles." Pharm Pharmacol Lett 2005;6(1):5-7.)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinalis) is an herb with a long history of use in traditional Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine. Modern research has investigated its effectiveness in supporting digestive juices and healthy digestion. Furthermore, in animal studies this herb has been investigated for its ability to support the entire gastric system and as an excellent digestive tonic. (al-Yahya MA, Rafatullah S, Mossa JS, et al. "Gastro-protective activity of ginger in albino rats". Am J Chinese Med 1989;17:51-6). (Gonlachanvit, S., Chen, Y. H., Hasler, W. L., Sun, W. M., and Owyang, C. "Ginger reduces hyperglycemia-evoked gastric dysrhythmias in healthy humans: possible role of endogenous prostaglandins." J.Pharmacol.Exp.Ther. 2003;307(3):1098-1103).
- Burdock (Arctium lappa) supports routine detoxification carried out by the body and supports the digestive system helping to lessen common wind, non-recurrent bloating, and support healthy bowel movements.
- Carbo veg (30C) is well known for its supportive capacity on digestion, including the discouragement of common gas and wind. This remedy tends to suit those individuals who prefer clothing loose around the abdomen who also tend to lie down after eating or drinking.
This remedy contains less than 1% pure pharmaceutical grade ethanol when diluted as directed and is free of gluten and artificial flavors, colorants and preservatives.
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
5. Is Gasolve Relief approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since Gasolve Relief is an herbal dietary supplement, it falls under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994 the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). Gasolve Relief follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I take Gasolve Relief?
Dilute drops in 1/4 cup of of water.
Adults and Children 15+: Take 0.50 mL 3 times daily. An additional dose may be taken at the first signs of acute symptoms.
Children 1-14: Take 1 drop per year of age 3 times daily.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established.
7. In what form does Gasolve Relief come?
Gasolve Relief comes in a convenient tincture (drop) form and is taken diluted in water or juice.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold), dark place out of direct sunlight, such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
Use Gasolve Relief as needed for digestive system support.
10. How long until support is seen?
Most people will experience digestive support within the first few days of taking Gasolve Relief or even sooner.
11. Does Gasolve Relief have any side effects?
No, Gasolve Relief does not have any side effects as it is 100% herbal and natural. The ingredients of Gasolve Relief have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One 60 mL bottle of Gasolve Relief will last approximately 40 days at the adult dosage.