1. Does it really work?
Gastronic Dr. has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Gastronic Dr. do?
Gastronic Dr. is a capsule that is used every day for the continued support of the digestive tract. Regular use of Gastronic Dr. safely supports digestive health and all organs and structures involved in digestion, as well as the mucus membranes of the digestive tract. Gastronic Dr. also helps to maintain the natural balance of essential organisms (such as probiotics) in the digestive tract, further promoting easy, healthy digestion.
4. What does Gastronic Dr. contain?
Gastronic Dr. contains the following therapeutic herbs in convenient drop format:
- German Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) is an herb that has been used by European naturopaths for centuries. It has a soothing and tonic effect on many body systems, including the digestive and nervous systems and this makes it an excellent supportive supplement for digestive health. (Della Loggia R, Carle R, Sosa S, and et al. "Evaluation of the anti-inflammatory activity of chamomile preparations." Planta Med 1990;56:657-658.)
- Meadowsweet (Filipendula ulmaria) is a soothing remedy for the digestive system that helps to support the health of the stomach lining and digestive mucosa, also promoting healthy levels of stomach acid and digestive secretions. It has been researched extensively for its ability to support stomach health. (Barnaulov, O. D. and Denisenko, P. P. "Anti-ulcer action of a decoction of the flowers of the dropwort, Filipendula ulmaria (L.) Maxim". Farmakol.Toksikol. 1980;43(6):700-705.)
- Slippery Elm (Ulmus fulva) is known for its bark, which is an excellent digestive herb rich in trace minerals, manganese, iodine, protein and soothing mucilage. It is a very highly respected herb in naturopathic circles and is regularly used in holistic remedies to improve the health of the digestive tract.
- Cancer bush (Sutherlandia frutescens) has been used by indigenous people of Southern Africa for thousands of years to promote digestive health and as a supportive systemic tonic. Recent research has investigated its adaptogenic properties. Sutherlandia contains a number of highly active compounds, including pinitol, L-canavanine and the amino acid, GABA. L-canavanine is a strong L-argine antagonist. (Swaffer et al. 1995, Crooks and Rosenthal, 1994, Ostlund and Sherman, 1996).
Note: The herbs used in Gastronic Dr. have been specifically selected and are suitable to use in conjunction with prescription and over-the-counter medication, if required.
5. Is Gastronic Dr. approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since Gastronic Dr. is an herbal dietary supplement, they fall under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994 the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). Gastronic Dr. follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. What is the proper dosage?
Swallow capsules whole with a small amount of water or juice.
Adults & Children 12+: Take 1-2 capsules 2-3 times daily.
Children 6-11: Take 1 capsule 2 times daily.
Children under 6: We recommend Triple Complex Digestion Tonic™.
Special instructions: Use regularly as a supportive tonic for the entire digestive system.
Caution: Not recommended during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless under medical supervision. However, if you are pregnant or nursing, try Triple Complex Digestion Tonic™ to safely and effectively relieve digestive discomfort, including diarrhea, constipation, flatulence and abdominal pain. Please consult a doctor should symptoms persist.
7. In what form does Gastronic Dr. come?
Gastronic Dr. comes in a 100% vege capsule formula.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How long until results are seen?
As with many effective herbal treatments, Gastronic Dr. begins to support body systems almost immediately - this means that digestive support is encouraged from the start. Day by day, these remedies will support all mechanisms involved in digestion - helping to promote digestive comfort and health.
10. Does Gastronic Dr. have any side effects?
No, Gastronic Dr. does not have any side effects, as it is 100% natural and herbal. The ingredients of Gastronic Dr. have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without side effects.
11. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of Gastronic Dr. contains 60 capsules, and typically the higher recommended dosage of Gastronic Dr. is taken at the beginning of treatment (in which case a bottle will last about 10 days), while the lower dosage is taken as a maintenance program. At the maintenance dosage, one bottle of Gastronic Dr. lasts about a month.
12. Is Gastronic Dr. addictive or habit-forming?
Gastronic Dr. is 100% natural, safe, effective and is non-addictive and is not habit forming.
13. Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Not recommended if pregnant or breastfeeding unless under medical supervision.