- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does Gout-Gone do?
- What does Gout-Gone contain?
- Is Gout-Gone approved by the FDA?
- How do I use Gout-Gone?
- In what form does Gout-Gone come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How often should I use and why?
- How long until support is seen?
- Does Gout-Gone have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
1. Does it really work?
Gout-Gone™ has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Gout-Gone do?
Gout-Gone is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients to relieve gout symptoms, including swelling, inflammation and burning pain in small joints, especially the big toe.
Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, Gout-Gone is a FDA-registered OTC homeopathic medicine that helps to support joint health and keep uric acid levels in the healthy range, thereby addressing discomfort associated with gout, without the risk of side effects.
4. What does Gout-Gone contain?
Gout-Gone contains the following 100% homeopathic ingredients:
- Antimonium crud (6C) is a homeopathic remedy that can help to soothe common aches and pain in the joints. This remedy suits those that have symptoms that tend to get worse with hot or cold temperature, and improve with rest.
- Quercus (12C) helps to soothe and dissipate common pain in joints and is a useful homeopathic ingredient when addressing maladies that strike and come on very suddenly.
- Rhododendron (6C) is particularly useful in addressing tearing pain in bones or the inflammation of the great toe-joint.
- Benzoic ac (6C) is useful when pain radiates in the joints of the extremities or joints that crack, with redness and swelling or sharp, tearing pains in the joints of the big toe.
- Silicea (6X) is the fundamental ingredient of sandstone, and is also found in human and animal tissue, where it is used to strengthen bones and teeth.
- Nux vom (6C) is recommended to help the body detoxify especially when symptoms worsen with consumption of spicy or acidic food and drink.
- Ledum (6C) can help when an individual feels hot inside, but the affected part is cold to touch and is relieved by cold applications.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
All products are free of gluten, artificial flavors, colorants and preservatives and are suitable for use by lacto-vegetarians. In accordance with our 'Do No Harm' policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever. Individual ingredients are well researched and are natural, safe and effective. Our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee offers you peace of mind and is proof of our utmost confidence in the quality, safety and effectiveness of our products.
Gout-Gone is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
5. Is Gout-Gone approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations Gout-Gone and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use Gout-Gone?
Hold bottle upside down and drop directly into the mouth. Alternatively, dilute drops in a small amount of water and sip slowly.
For all ages: Take 0.50 mL every 20-30 minutes as needed until symptoms subside.
Gout-Gone is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for all ages and during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Caution: If symptoms persist or worsen, a health care professional should be consulted. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
7. In what form does Gout-Gone come?
Gout-Gone is presented in a tincture formula that facilitates rapid absorption into the system just when you need it!
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
Use Gout-Gone regularly to safely maintain joint health and support healthy uric acid levels in the body, without harmful side effects.
10. How long until support is seen?
Gout-Gone supports the body on a cellular level helping to support pain-free joints from the first dose.
11. Does Gout-Gone have any side effects?
No, Gout-Gone does not have any side effects as it is 100% homeopathic remedy. The ingredients of Gout-Gone have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without side effects.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One 2 fl oz bottle of Gout-Gone will last 30-60 days depending on frequency of use.
13. Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Yes, Gout-Gone is safe to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.