1. Does it really work?
RectoRex Drops has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does RectoRex Drops do?
RectoRex Drops can be effectively used as part of a supportive regimen to safely maintain healthy circulation, vein strength and systemic harmony in the internal passage of the anus and surrounding tissues, without harmful side effects and without stimulants.
4. What does RectoRex Drops contain?
RectoRex Drops is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following powerful proven herbs in therapeutic dosage:
- Butcher’s broom (Ruscus aculeatus) has steroidal saponins which have been investigated in recent studies for their ability to support venous integrity. (Facino RM, Carini M, Stefani R, et al. "Anti-elastase and anti-hyaluronidase activities of saponins and sapogenins from Hedera helix, Aesculus hippocastanum, and Ruscus aculeatus: factors contributing to their efficacy in the treatment of venous insufficiency". Arch Pharm (Weinheim) 1995;328:721-724). In addition, Butcher's broom has been shown to have a tonic effect on the tissue around the anal area in an open trial, with 75 percent of participating physicians rating butcher's broom's efficacy as good or excellent. (Bennani A, Biadillah MC, Cherkaoui A, et al. "Acute attack of hemorrhoids: efficacy of Cyclo 3 Forte[R] based on results in 124 cases reported by specialists". Phlebologie 1999;52:89-93.). (Weindorf N, Schultz-Ehrenburg U. "Controlled study of increasing venous tone in primary varicose veins by oral administration of Ruscus aculeatus and trimethylhesperidinchalcone". Z Hautkr 1987;62:28-38).
- Hawthorn (Crataegus oxyacantha) is according to recent studies, beneficial for heart health (Schussler M, Holzl J, Fricke U. "Myocardial effects of flavonoids from Crataegus species". Arzneimittelforschung 1995;45:842-5. ) (Walker, AF, Marakis G, Morris AP, Robinson PA. "Promising hypotensive effect of hawthorn extract: a randomized double-blind pilot study of mild, essential hypertension". Phytotherapy Research. 2002;16(1):48-54). This herb also has flavonoids as an active constituent. (Kao ES, Wang CJ, Lin WL, Yin YF, Wang CP, Tseng TH. "Anti-inflammatory potential of flavonoid contents from dried fruit of Crataegus pinnatifida in vitro and in vivo". Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry. 2005;53(2):430-436).
- Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica) has the constituents Bacoside A and Bacoside B. Bacoside A assists in release of nitric oxide that allows the relaxation of the aorta and veins, to allow the blood to flow more freely through the body. (Cesarone MR, Laurora G, De Sanctis MT, et al. "Activity of Centella asiatica in venous insufficiency" Minerva Cardioangiol. 1992;40:137-143). Bacoside B is a protein attributed to nourishing the brain cells. Centella appears to act on the various phases of connective tissue development, maintaining health and supporting the natural process of keratinization which supports decrease of capillary strength and integrity. This herb also contains Asiaticosides - which support the synthesis of lipids and proteins necessary for healthy skin. (Shukla A, Rasik AM, Jain GK, et al. "In vitro and in vivo wound healing activity of asiaticoside isolated from Centella asiatica". J Ethnopharmacol. 1999;65:1-11).
- Aesculus (6C)has been shown to be of great benefit in supporting vein and capillary strength (Guillaume M, Padioleau F. "Venotonic effect, vascular protection, anti-inflammatory and free radical scavenging properties of horse chestnut extract". Arzneim-Forsch Drug Res 1994;44:25-35). It is widely prescribed in Germany to support vein health and integrity. (Bielanski TE, Piotrowski ZH. "Horse-chestnut seed extract for chronic venous insufficiency". Schulz V, et al. Rational Phytotherapy. Berlin: Springer-Verlag, 1998:129-38.) (Chandler RF. "Horse chestnut". Canadian Pharm J July/Aug 1993:297-300). (Dinsdale M. "Horse chestnut". Better Nutrition Feb. 2000;62(2):32).(J Fam Pract. 1999 Mar;48(3):171-2. Diehm C, Vollbrecht D, Amendt K, et al. "Medical edema protection--clinical benefit in patients with chronic deep vein incompetence. A placebo controlled double blind study". Vasa 1992;21(2):188-192). (Siebert U, Brach M, Sroczynski G, et al. "Efficacy, routine effectiveness, and safety of horsechestnut seed extract in the treatment of chronic venous insufficiency". A meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials and large observational studies. Int Angiol. 2002;21(4):305-315).
- Carbo an (6C) is the main building stone of all living matter and is especially helpful to promote healthy circulation and integrity of veins and capillaries.
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combine the best quality, laboratory tested, raw ingredients, Good Manufacturing Practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness, all backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
Our products are not tested on animals and individual ingredients are well-researched and are natural, safe and effective.
5. Is RectoRex Drops approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since RectoRex Drops is an herbal
dietary supplement, they fall under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994, the FDA
set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements,
and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). RectoRex Drops follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an
FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a
Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest
degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use RectoRex Drops?
Dilute drops in a small amount of water, juice or milk.
Adults: Take 10-15 drops 3 times daily.
Note: For soothing support of the anal area, use RectoRex Balm™.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not yet been established.
7. In what form does RectoRex Drops come?
RectoRex Drops is a concentrated tincture formula that contains a selection of herbs known for their supportive function in maintaining health of the veins.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I take it and why?
RectoRex Drops can be effectively used as part of a supportive regimen to safely encourage circulation, vein strength and systemic harmony in the internal passage of the anus and surrounding tissues, without harmful side effects and without stimulants.
10. How long until support is seen?
As with many effective herbal treatments, RectoRex Drops begins to work on the body systems almost immediately. RectoRex comes in a concentrated tincture formula that facilitates rapid absorption into the blood stream. This means that tissue health, capillary strength and routine recovery are instantly supported.
11. Does RectoRex Drops have any side effects?
No, RectoRex Drops does not have any side effects as it is 100% herbal and natural. The ingredients of RectoRex Drops have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of RectoRex Drops at full dosage of 15 drops three times a day will last approximately 30 days (depending on usage).
13. For what ages is RectoRex Drops appropriate?
RectoRex Drops is a 100% natural herbal remedy formulated for adults.
14. Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not been clinically established.