- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does MindSoothe Jr. do?
- What does MindSoothe Jr. contain?
- Is MindSoothe Jr. approved by the FDA?
- How do I use MindSoothe Jr.?
- In what form does MindSoothe Jr. come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How often should a child use MindSoothe Jr. and why?
- How long until support is seen?
- Does MindSoothe Jr. have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- Can MindSoothe Jr. be taken with prescription anti-depressants?
- Can MindSoothe Jr. be taken with other anti-anxiety medications?
- Are there any other contraindications?
- From what age can a child take MindSoothe Jr.?
1. Does it really work?
MindSoothe Jr. has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards. We use only the best-quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest. That is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does MindSoothe Jr. do?
MindSoothe Jr. is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy specially formulated to relieve the symptoms of depression in children and teens without the use of antidepressants. Formulated by a clinical psychologist and our team of experts in natural medicine, MindSoothe Jr. has been used for many years to safely and effectively relieve the symptoms of childhood depression without the unnecessary risk and possibly devastating side effects of psychiatric drugs.
MindSoothe Jr. contains a selection of herbs known for their supportive function in reducing anger, mood swings and oppositional behavior in children with depression and OCD. This 100% natural remedy also boosts confidence and lifts moods in children with anxiety and self-esteem problems linked to depression.
4. What does MindSoothe Jr. contain?
MindSoothe Jr. is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following two therapeutically proven herbs in correct child dosage. The proportion of these herbs in the remedy has been carefully calculated to ensure therapeutic dosage and maximum effectiveness for children.
- St. John’s wort (Hypericum perforatum) has been used in traditional medicine for centuries, and research has confirmed the positive effects of this herb on mental and emotional health (Kalb, R., Trautmann-Sponsel, R. D., and Kieser, M. "Efficacy and tolerability of hypericum extract WS 5572 versus placebo in mildly to moderately depressed patients. A randomized double-blind multicenter clinical trial." Pharmacopsychiatry 2001;34(3):96-103.)( Simeon, J., Nixon, M. K., Milin, R., Jovanovic, R., and Walker, S. "Open-label pilot study of St. John's wort in adolescent depression." J Child Adolesc.Psychopharmacol. 2005;15(2):293-301.).
- Passion flower (Passiflora incarnata) has been used to naturally maintain a positive demeanor and balance children’s emotions with no harmful side effects! It can also be used to settle the nerves and ease minor worries, supporting mental and emotional health in children. Once again, clinical research confirms natural traditional wisdom (Akhondzadeh S, Naghavi HR, Vazirian M, Shayeganpour A, Rashidi H, Khani M. ‘Passion flower in the treatment of generalized anxiety: a pilot double-blind randomized controlled trial with oxazepam’. J Clin Pharm Ther. 2001; 26(5):369-373).
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
5. Is MindSoothe Jr. approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since MindSoothe Jr. is an herbal dietary supplement, they fall under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994, the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). MindSoothe Jr. follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use MindSoothe Jr.?
Dilute drops in a small amount of water, juice or milk.
Children 4-8: Take 1 drop per year of age 2-3 times daily.
Children 9-12: Take 0.25 mL 2-3 times daily.
Adults & Children 12+: We recommend MindSoothe™.
Caution: Never discontinue prescription medication without first consulting your doctor or a healthcare professional who is experienced in natural medicine. Do not use MindSoothe Jr. together with other prescription antidepressants. If your child is very fair in complexion, use a sun block when there is excessive exposure to sun. St. Johns wort can sometimes increase the skin's sensitivity to sunburn.
7. In what form does MindSoothe Jr. come?
MindSoothe Jr. comes in convenient and easy-to-administer drop form.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should a child use MindSoothe Jr. and why?
It is important that MindSoothe Jr. be used regularly as recommended. Continue use for about 6 months and then gradually taper off over a period of about 3 weeks. If symptoms do not return, it will not be necessary to continue treatment.
10. How long until support is seen?
With regular use, support is usually noted within 3-5 weeks, although some children can respond even earlier. It is important that MindSoothe Jr. be taken regularly in order to enhance and maintain the overall therapeutic effect. A minimum treatment period of 6 months is recommended to ensure continued effectiveness.
11. Does MindSoothe Jr. have any side effects?
No. MindSoothe Jr. does not have any side effects, as it is 100% herbal and natural. The ingredients in MindSoothe Jr. have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One 60 mL bottle of MindSoothe Jr. will last approximately 80 days, depending upon the amount taken.
13. Can MindSoothe Jr. be taken with prescription antidepressants?
MindSoothe Jr. should not be combined with any prescription pharmaceutical antidepressants. Apart from this, the remedy is safe to take with most prescription and over-the-counter drugs.
14. Can MindSoothe Jr. be taken with other anti-anxiety medications?
Yes. You can safely take MindSoothe Jr. with other anti-anxiety medications, including benzodiazepines. However, we strongly recommend using our K-OK Kiddie Calmer formula, which is a non-habit forming and highly effective remedy for treating nervous children without side effects.
15. Are there any other contraindications?
The following cautions apply for MindSoothe Jr.:
It should not be taken with other antidepressants.
Never discontinue prescription medication without first consulting your doctor or a healthcare professional who is experienced in natural medicine.
If your child is very fair in complexion, use a sun block if there is excessive exposure to sun, as St. John's wort can sometimes increase the skin's sensitivity to sunburn. Fair-skinned people who are exposed to bright sunshine for extended periods should be sure to wear 45 SPF and above.
16. From what age can a child take MindSoothe Jr.?
MindSoothe Jr. can be used by children older than 4 years old. Children over the age of 12 years may want to try our adult MindSoothe formula, while those younger than 4 will benefit from Triple Complex Mood Tonic.