- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does SciatiGon do?
- What does SciatiGon contain?
- Is SciatiGon approved by the FDA?
- What is the proper dosage?
- In what form does SciatiGon come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How long until results are seen?
- How long will a bottle last?
- Is SciatiGon habit forming?
- Can I take it if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
- How can I prevent sciatica and back pain in general?
- When do I need to see my health care provider?
- What else can I do to help my condition?
1. Does it really work?
SciatiGon has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does SciatiGon do?
SciatiGon is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy specifically formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine to safely and effectively relieve symptoms of sciatica and neuralgia, including pain, pressure and nerve inflammation without the unnecessary risk and side effects of prescription drugs
SciatiGon is a complex calmative remedy that contains a selection of herbs known for their supportive function in reducing inflammation, relieving pressure on the sciatic nerve and preventing spinal canal calcification and stenosis – thereby helping to address the various causes of sciatica at the source.
4. What does SciatiGon contain?
SciatiGon contains the following natural ingredients:
- Prickly ash (Zanthoxylum herculis) is also known as the Toothache Tree after its traditional use as a treatment for relief of toothache. Zanthoxylum is highly effective in stimulating the circulatory system and also has antispasmodic properties for the relief of cramps and the pain of muscular spasms.
- German chamomile (Matricaria recutita) is widely used as an anti-inflammatory, anti-spasmodic and soothing herb. Matricaria acts as a general tonic for the nervous system and also relieves muscular pain in the lower back (Della Loggia R, Carle R, Sosa S, and et al. "Evaluation of the anti-inflammatory activity of chamomile preparations." Planta Med 1990;56:657-658.).
- Burdock (Arctium lappa) has been used for many centuries as a blood purifier and system cleanser. It also has antibiotic and antirheumatic properties and can help to treat swelling around joints. Burdock is also useful for treating and preventing calcification - a degenerative process which can contribute to the narrowing of the spinal canal. These properties make Burdock an excellent herb for relief of sciatica caused by inflammation or sclerosis in the spinal column. Burdock is used in naturopathic medicine to treat arthritis, lumbago, rheumatism and sciatica (Lin, C. C., Lu, J. M., Yang, J. J., Chuang, S. C., and Ujiie, T. "Anti-inflammatory and radical scavenge effects of Arctium lappa." Am J Chin Med 1996;24(2):127-137.).
- Devil's claw (Harpagophytum procumbens) is indigenous to the Kalahari Desert and grows only in Africa. Because of its powerful anti-inflammatory properties, Devil's claw is used worldwide for osteo-arthritis, fibrositis, rheumatism, small joint disease and lower backache. Scientific analysis shows that the most important active ingredients in Devil's claw include monoterpine, harpagoside, glycoside, beta-sitosterol, procumbine and stigmasterol. It is also well known as a digestive tonic and is beneficial in the treatment of liver and gall bladder disorders (Chrubasik S, Zimpfer C, Schutt U, et al. "Effectiveness of Harpagophytum procumbens in treatment of acute low back pain." Phytomedicine 1996;3(1):1-10. ).
- Colocynthis (30C) is used in homeopathic medicine for relief of colic, sharp pains and neuralgia. Nerve pain, including sciatica, abdominal cramps, rheumatism and dizziness are all effectively addressed by this ingredient.
- Rhus tox (30C) is a homeopathic remedy for back pain, arthritis and general aches and pains. Rhus tox is widely used for back pain and stiffness including trauma from lifting heavy loads and bruising or sprains. This remedy is also good for joint and muscle ailments, sciatic pain and neck stiffness.
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for vegans and lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
5. Is SciatiGon approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since SciatiGon is a herbal dietary supplement, it falls under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994 the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). SciatiGon follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. What is the proper dosage?
Mix drops in 1/4 cup of water.
Adults & Children 10+: Initial use: Take 5 drops every 30 minutes as needed.
Note: Do not exceed 10 uses in a 12 hour period.
Special instructions: For ongoing support, take 0.25 mL 3 times daily.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not yet been established. Use with caution if suffering from gastric ulcers.
7. In what form does SciatiGon come?
SciatiGon comes in a convenient tincture or drop formula.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How long until results are seen?
Like most herbal remedies, SciatiGon gets to work quickly and an initial response should be noted within minutes. With regular use, continued improvement should be noted.
10. How long will a bottle last?
One 60 mL bottle of SciatiGon will last approximately 80 days depending on frequency of use.
11. Is SciatiGon habit forming?
SciatiGon is 100% natural, safe, effective and is not habit forming and has no side effects. You can quite safely take SciatiGon daily without fear of addiction.
12. Can I take it if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Safety during pregnancy or breastfeeding has not yet been established.
13. How can I prevent sciatica and back pain in general?
- Taking good care of your back and spine can go a long way to protecting you from debilitating back pain and sciatica, though some causes are not easily preventable.
- Regular exercise, especially exercise that strengthens your core muscles like Pilates and controlled strength-training of your abdomen and lower back, will provide spinal stability and improve posture.
- When sitting, maintain good posture by keeping your feet flat on the floor, your arms on the armrests or desk and your lower spine supported by a well-designed chair or the addition of a rolled-up towel or cushion in the small of your back.
- When lifting heavy objects bend down at your knees instead of your back and carry the object at waist level, held close to your body.
- Sleep on a firm mattress and avoid using more than one pillow.
14. When do I need to see my health care provider?
Any sudden and severe pain, numbness or loss of strength in your back or leg should lead you to consult your family doctor or physician. If you experience loss of bowel or bladder control at any time, seek medical assistance immediately.
15. What else can I do to help my condition?
There are a few things you can do to help manage your condition and decrease the pain of sciatica:
- In the first 48 hours of the onset of sciatica, ice packs wrapped in a towel or cloth and applied to the affected area for 15-20 minutes at a time may help to reduce inflammation and relieve pain. This should be repeated about 4 times a day.
- Warmth applied to the painful areas will help to relieve pain after the initial inflammation has settled. Try a hot-water bottle or heating pad on a low setting.
- Gentle stretching exercises of the lower back will help to relieve compression of the nerve. Ask your physical therapist to give you exercises to do at home and avoid any jerking, bouncing or twisting movements.