1. Does it really work?
Hive Away has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest – that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Hive Away do?
Hive Away is a safe, non-addictive, FDA-registered natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients selected to relieve the intense itching, welts and inflammation caused by rashes, hives and poison ivy.
Hive Away may be taken at the first sign of redness or bumps as it works quickly to reduce burning, itching and discomfort, as well as alleviate the visual symptoms of skin irritation. This remedy contains a selection of homeopathic ingredients known to provide an overall calming effect on the skin, without side effects.
4. What does Hive Away contain?
Hive Away contains the following homeopathic ingredients:
- Urtica urens (6C) is a great remedy for urticaria (nettle rash or hives). This homeopathic ingredient is used for red, burning, stinging skin eruptions that may be swollen or itchy. Symptoms are often aggravated by warmth, bathing, and vigorous exercise.
- Apis (6C) is useful for ailments that are accompanied by symptoms similar to the results of a bee sting, such as redness and swelling. Also effective when addressing skin complaints, such as bites, rashes and stings, in which the skin becomes swollen, itchy, or burning, and sensitive to touch. Apis is great in aiding water retention in tissues.
- Chamomilla (6C) is a wonderfully soothing remedy considered to work best for people who are extremely sensitive to pain, irritable, impatient, and implacable. Chamomilla suits those who tend to sweat easily.
- Ammonium carb (6C) is a homeopathic remedy used when there is a lack of oxygenation to the tissues.
- Rhus tox (6C) is a homeopathic remedy used when there is a lack of oxygenation to the tissues.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
All products are free of gluten, artificial flavors, colorants and preservatives and are suitable for use by lacto-vegetarians. In accordance with our 'Do No Harm' policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever. Individual ingredients are well researched and are natural, safe and effective. Our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee offers you peace of mind and is proof of our utmost confidence in the quality, safety and effectiveness of our products.
Hive Away is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
5. Is Hive Away approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations Hive Away and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use Hive Away?
Hold bottle upside down and drop directly into the mouth. Alternatively, dilute drops in a small amount of water and sip slowly.
For all ages: Take 10-15 drops every 2 hours until symptoms subside.
Hive Away is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for all ages and during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Caution: Avoid strong mint-flavored candy, as this may reduce effectiveness of the remedy. As sudden skin inflammation may be related to a number of more serious health concerns, it is recommended that should it be accompanied by other symptoms (particularly difficulty in breathing), a doctor should be consulted immediately.
7. In what form does Hive Away come?
Hive Away comes in a convenient fast-acting tincture drop formula.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. What is the shelf life?
The product expiration date can be found on the label. Please note: Some bottle types have the expiration date printed directly onto the bottle itself.
10. How long until results are seen?
Hive Away gets to work upon the first dose, helping to soothe skin. Hive Away contains homeopathic ingredients in a tincture formula that facilitates rapid absorption into the system – just when you need it!
11. Does Hive Away have any side effects?
No, Hive Away does not have any side effects as it is 100% homeopathic. The ingredients of Hive Away have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of Hive Away will last approximately 30 days. Exactly how long a bottle lasts will depend on the frequency of use.
13. Is Hive Away addictive or habit-forming?
Hive Away is 100% natural, safe, effective and is non habit-forming.
14. Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding
Yes, Hive Away is safe to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.