1. Does it really work?
Serenite Jr. has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high re-order rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Serenite Jr. do?
Serenite Jr. is a safe and effective herbal remedy specially formulated by our clinical psychologist to promote junior night time harmony and to assist parents in their task of naturally settling fussy little ones with occasional night time restlessness. Serenite Jr. contains 100% natural herbal ingredients and can safely be used by all children and babies over the age of 6 months and is gentle and non-addictive.
4. What does Serenite Jr. contain?
Serenite Jr. contains the following effective and child-safe natural ingredients:
- Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla) has long been known as the world's most soothing plant and has been used by mothers of many generations to safely relax their young children at night. In Beatrix Potter's wonderful childhood tales, Peter Rabbit's mother used chamomile to put her little bunnies to sleep - and for very good reason! Not only does it promote night time peace and harmony, but it is also a well known digestive tonic and teething aid, while providing nervous system support for sensitive children. It has been researched for its supportive capacity for healthy slumber and comfort. (Cauffield, J. S. and Forbes, H. J. "Dietary supplements used in the treatment of depression, anxiety, and sleep disorders." Lippincotts.Prim.Care Pract 1999;3(3):290-304.) (Weizman, Z., Alkrinawi, S., Goldfarb, D., and Bitran, C. "Efficacy of herbal tea preparation in infantile colic." J Pediatr. 1993;122(4):650-652)
- Passion Flower (Passiflora incarnata) has been shown in clinical studies to promote harmony and health in the nervous system. Its high safety profile makes it a gentle, yet very effective choice for babies and young children. (Gerhard, U., Hobi, V., Kocher, R., and Konig, C. "Acute sedative effect of an herbal relaxation tablet as compared to that of bromazepam". Schweiz Rundsch.Med Prax. 12-27-1991;80(52):1481-1486.)
- Coffea (30C) is an excellent remedy for sleep health. Children who have a tendency to become ‘unreasonable’ at night will benefit from this proven remedy.
- Cina (30C) is effective in supporting calm nights and is also used as a digestive tonic.
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for vegans and vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
5. Is Serenite Jr. approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since Serenite Jr. is an herbal dietary supplement, they fall under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994 the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). Serenite Jr. follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. What is the proper dosage?
Dilute drops in a small amount of water or juice.
Babies under 6 months: Use Triple Complex Sleep Tonic™
Babies 6-11 months: Take 1 drop 15 minutes before bedtime.
Children 1-8 years: Take 1 drop per year of age 15 minutes before bedtime.
Children 9-14 years: Take 0.25 mL 15 minutes before bedtime.
7. When is the best time to administer Serenite Jr.?
The best time to administer Serenite Jr. is about 15 minutes before bedtime. For children with stubborn sleep problems, it is better to give the lower dose and then repeat if necessary within 30-45 minutes. Should the child wake up more than 3 hours later, dosage may be repeated again.
8. In what form does Serenite Jr. come?
Serenite Jr. comes in convenient tincture drop form to make it easy to adjust the dosage for children of different ages.
9. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
10. How long until results are seen?
Serenite Jr. is concentrated and specially formulated for rapid absorption into the system. Positive effects are usually noted within 5 - 10 minutes.
11. Does Serenite Jr. have any side effects?
No, Serenite Jr. does not have any side effects as it is 100% natural and herbal. The ingredients of Serenite Jr. have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without side effects.
12. How long does a bottle last?
A bottle of Serenite Jr. will last for approximately 240 days or longer depending on frequency of use.
13. Is Serenite Jr. addictive or habit-forming?
Serenite Jr. is 100% natural, safe, effective and is gentle, non-addictive, is not habit forming and will not drug your child.
14. For what ages is Serenite Jr. appropriate for?
Serenite Jr. is formulated for children from 6 months up to 12 years of age.
Babies younger than 6 months old: Use Triple Complex Sleep Tonic which is safe for all ages.