- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does InflammaGo do?
- What does InflammaGo contain?
- Is InflammaGo approved by the FDA?
- How do I use InflammaGo ?
- In what form does InflammaGo come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How often should I use and why?
- How long until support is seen?
- Does InflammaGo have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
1. Does it really work?
InflammaGo has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does InflammaGo do?
InflammaGo is a safe, non-addictive, FDA-registered natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients selected to relieve pain and inflammation related to joint stiffness, as well as sports related muscle and joint pain. InflammaGo can been used to safely maintain joint health and support healthy tissues in the body, without harmful side effects.
4. What does InflammaGo contain?
InflammaGo contains the following homeopathic ingredients:
- Arnica (6C) is a highly respected natural ingredient and is widely recommended for joint, bone, cartilage and tissue health.
- Dulcamara (6C) is a homeopathic ingredient used to address swelling in areas of the extremities with pain in joints; usually after exposure to cold.
- Bryonia (6C) was proved in 1834 by Hahnemann. It is mostly used for inflammation accompanied by pain on the slightest movement. It is also useful for joints and muscles that are hot, swollen, stiff, and prone to stabbing pain.
- Berberis (6C) is given homeopathically for a particular type of pain, typically described as deep, sharp or radiating outward. Berberis is also used for general joint and muscle aches in the arms and legs.
- Rhus tox (30C) is mainly used to address musculoskeletal problems, cramps, sprains, and strains.
- Citricidal Extract (inactive ingredient)
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
All products are free of gluten, artificial flavors, colorants and preservatives and are suitable for use by lacto-vegetarians. In accordance with our 'Do No Harm' policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever. Individual ingredients are well researched and are natural, safe and effective. Our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee offers you peace of mind and is proof of our utmost confidence in the quality, safety and effectiveness of our products.
InflammaGo is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
5. Is InflammaGo approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations InflammaGo and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use InflammaGo ?
Adults & Children 12+: Mix 0.50 mL in 1/4 cup water and sip slowly. Repeat 3-5 times daily as needed until symptoms subside. If preferred, drops may be taken directly into the mouth.
Children under 12: Reduce dosage to 0.25 mL 3-5 times daily.
InflammaGo is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for all ages and during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Caution: If symptoms persist or worsen, a health care professional should be consulted. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
7. In what form does InflammaGo come?
InflammaGo is presented in a tincture formula that facilitates rapid absorption into the system just when you need it!
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
Use InflammaGo regularly to address inflammation associated with stiff joints and muscles.
10. How long until support is seen?
InflammaGo supports the body on a cellular level helping to support pain-free joints from the first dose.
11. Does InflammaGo have any side effects?
No, InflammaGo does not have any side effects as it is 100% homeopathic remedy. The ingredients of InflammaGo have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without side effects.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One 2 fl oz bottle of InflammaGo lasts for approximately 30 days depending on frequency of use.
13. Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Yes, InflammaGo is safe to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Please ask a health professional before use.