1. Does it really work?
Invigorate Skin Tonic has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Invigorate Skin Tonic do?
Invigorate Skin Tonic is a 100% safe, non-addictive natural herbal remedy. This combination remedy has been used for many years to safely maintain the health and systemic balance of the skin. Invigorate Skin Tonic supports the healthy functioning of the epidermis and skin tissue, thereby helping to support healthy, firm, supple skin.
4. What does Invigorate Skin Tonic contain?
Invigorate Skin Tonic contains the following ingredients:
- Spirulina contains phenolic acids, tocopherols, and beta-carotene, which are known to exhibit antioxidant properties (Miranda, M. S., Cintra, R. G., Barros, S. B., and Mancini, Filho J. "Antioxidant activity of the microalga Spirulina maxima". Braz.J Med Biol Res 1998;31(8):1075-1079.)
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinalis) contains bitter principles and is a very rich source of vitamins and minerals, including Vitamins A, D, C, and B and iron, silicon, magnesium, zinc and manganese. Dandelion has also been shown to exhibit antioxidant properties (Hu, C. and Kitts, D. D. "Antioxidant, prooxidant, and cytotoxic activities of solvent-fractionated dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) flower extracts in vitro". J Agric.Food Chem. 1-1-2003;51(1):301-310.)
- Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) is rich in minerals, especially silica, which is an important part of all connective tissues in the body, as well as the skin. One study found Horsetail to possess scavenging ability on free-radicals, known to negatively affect skin health. (Stajner, D., Popovic, B. M., Canadanovic-Brunet, J., and Boza, P. "Free radical scavenging activity of three Equisetum species from Fruska gora mountain". Fitoterapia 2006;77(7-8):601-604).
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) is well-known in modern herbalism as an all round tonic and energizer. Studies have also suggested that Rosemary may have beneficial properties for body cells with regards to oxidation of cells. (Ho CT, Wang M, Wei GJ, Huang TC, Huang MT. "Chemistry and anti-oxidative factors in rosemary and sage". Biofactors , 2000;13(1-4):161-166).
- Kali phos (6X) is derived from potassium phosphate. This biochemic tissue salt is a natural component of all fluids in the body.
- Silicea (6X) is used to address matters of the skin, such as a dull lackluster complexion.
Our products contain no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, are suitable for lacto-vegetarians and are not tested on animals. Individual ingredients are well-researched and are natural, safe and effective.
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combine the best quality, laboratory tested, raw ingredients, Good Manufacturing Practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness, all backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
5. Is Invigorate Skin Tonic approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since Invigorate Skin Tonic is an herbal dietary supplement, they fall under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994, the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements,
and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). Invigorate Skin Tonic follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an
FDA-approved Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a
Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest
degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. What is the proper dosage?
Adults: Take 2 capsules 2-3 times daily as a nourishing and rejuvenating skin tonic.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy and nursing not yet established. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
7. In what form does Invigorate Skin Tonic come?
Invigorate Skin Tonic is presented in a 100% vege-capsule form.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I take it and why?
Best results are achieved when Invigorate Skin Tonic is used consistently and the recommendations regarding diet and consistent discipline are followed.
10. When will support be seen?
Results may vary, due to a number of influential factors. Over time, usually 3-6 weeks Invigorate Skin Tonic will act in a supportive capacity to healthy skin and epithelial tissues, with some individuals responding sooner than others.
11. Does Invigorate Skin Tonic have any side effects?
No, Invigorate Skin Tonic does not have any side effects as it is 100% natural and herbal. The ingredients of Invigorate Skin Tonic have a high safety profile and are very well tolerated without side effects.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of Invigorate Skin Tonic contains 60 veggie capsules and, at the recommended dosage, will last approximately 10 days.
13. For what ages is Invigorate Skin Tonic appropriate?
Invigorate Skin Tonic is a 100% natural herbal remedy formulated for adults.
14. Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not been established.