- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does MindSoothe do?
- What does MindSoothe contain?
- Is MindSoothe approved by the FDA?
- How do I take MindSoothe?
- In what form does MindSoothe come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How often should I use and why?
- How long until support is seen?
- Does MindSoothe have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- Is it safe during pregnancy or breastfeeding?
1. Does it really work?
MindSoothe has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards. We use only the best-quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest. That is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does MindSoothe do?
MindSoothe is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy that has been specially formulated by a clinical psychologist and our team of experts in natural medicine to relieve the symptoms of depression including low self-esteem, excessive tearfulness and disturbed sleep patterns. MindSoothe has been used for years to safely and effectively improve emotional health and stability without any of the harmful side effects possible with prescription medication.
4. What does MindSoothe contain?
MindSoothe contains the following ingredients:
- St. John’s wort (Hypericum perforatum) has been traditionally used for centuries to support a balanced mood and to safely maintain mental wellness and equilibrium. In recent times, clinical studies have confirmed ancient wisdom. Hypericum is one of the most widely studied herbs on the market today. Active ingredients include glycosides, flavonoids, volatile oils, tannins and resins. St. John’s wort has also been shown to support a stable mood during menstrual and premenstrual periods (Stevinson C, Ernst E. A pilot study of Hypericum perforatum for the treatment of premenstrual syndrome. British Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. 2000;107:870-876).
- Passion flower (Passiflora incarnata) has active ingredients that include flavonoids, cyanogenic glycosides, alkaloids and saparin. Like St. John’s wort, Passiflora has also stood up well to clinical studies that support its traditional usage as a soothing and moderating herb. A study in France investigated Passiflora as a natural nerve tonic (Bourin M, Bougerol T, Guitton B, Broutin E. "A combination of plant extracts in the treatment of outpatients with adjustment disorder with anxious mood: controlled study versus placebo". GIS Médicament, Faculté de Médecine, Unité de Psychopharmacologie, Nantes, France. Fundam Clin Pharmacol. 1997;11(2):127-32).
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
5. Is MindSoothe approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since MindSoothe is an herbal dietary supplement, it falls under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994, the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). MindSoothe follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I take MindSoothe?
Swallow capsules whole with a small amount of water or juice.
Adults: Take 2 capsules 3 times daily for 4-6 weeks. After 4-6 weeks, reduce dosage to 2 capsules 2 times daily.
Children 16-18: Take 2 capsules 3 times daily for 4-6 weeks. After 4-6 weeks, reduce dosage to 1 capsule in the morning and 2 capsules at night.
Children 12-15: Take 1 capsule 3 times daily for 4-6 weeks. After 4-6 weeks, reduce dosage to 1 capsule in the morning and 1 capsule at night.
Children 4-11: We recommend MindSoothe Jr.™.
NOTE: It is recommended that MindSoothe be used concurrently with fast-acting PureCalm™ for maximum effectiveness against anxiety and depression.
Caution: MindSoothe should not be combined with any other anti-depressant medication and is not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding or for people with Bipolar Disorder or uncontrolled high blood pressure. In these cases, try our homeopathic Triple Complex Mood Tonic™ to safely and effectively calm emotional outbursts and reduce mood swings.
7. In what form does MindSoothe come?
MindSoothe comes in a convenient capsule form.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
While it is recommended that MindSoothe be taken for a minimum of 6 months to prevent relapse, certain individuals may benefit from supporting healthy brain and mood function with MindSoothe indefinitely.
MindSoothe must be taken consistently for maximum effectiveness. MindSoothe is non-addictive.
10. How long until support is seen?
Regular use of MindSoothe will generally result in a positive effect within 3 - 5 weeks, although some people respond even sooner.
11. Does MindSoothe have any side effects?
No. MindSoothe does not have any side effects, as it is 100% herbal and natural. The ingredients in MindSoothe have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of MindSoothe will last 15-30 days, depending on dosage.
13. Is it safe during pregnancy or breastfeeding?
MindSoothe is not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding.