- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does ComfiCoff do?
- What does ComfiCoff contain?
- Is ComfiCoff approved by the FDA?
- What is the proper dosage?
- In what form does ComfiCoff come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How often should I take it and why?
- When will improvement be seen?
- Does ComfiCoff have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- Is ComfiCoff addictive or habit-forming?
- Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
- For what ages is ComfiCoff appropriate for?
1. Does it really work?
ComfiCoff has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does ComfiCoff do?
ComfiCoff is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy specially formulated for children as young as 1 year of age to relieve chronic coughing and provide rapid and effective relief of congestion and phlegm. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, ComfiCoff has been used for many years as a cough suppressant to safely and effectively ease throat and chest discomfort and irritation - without the unnecessary risk of side effects from stimulants or codeine found in many over-the-counter cough syrups.
ComfiCoff contains a selection of carefully chosen herbal and homeopathic ingredients in therapeutic dosage, known for their supportive function in promoting throat and chest health as well as offering powerful immune-boosting properties, helping the body to fight against infection. ComfiCoff can therefore be used as a natural cough remedy to help both children and adults relieve persistent coughs safely and effectively.
4. What does ComfiCoff contain?
ComfiCoff is an herbal and homeopathic remedy containing:
- Marshmallow (Althea officinalis) has been used since ancient Greek and Roman times. It contains large sugar molecules called mucilage which exert a soothing effect on mucous membranes (Rosik JK, KardosovÃ¡ A, Toman R, Capek P. "Isolation and characterization ofmucilages from Althaea officinalis L. and Malva silvestris L., ssp. Mauritiana" (L.) Thell. Cesk Farm. 1984;33:68-71).
- Hyssop (Hyssopus officinalis) is used to assist the body to maintain respiratory and immune system health (Gollapudi, S., Sharma, H. A., Aggarwal, S., Byers, L. D., Ensley, H. E., and Gupta, S. "Isolation of a previously unidentified polysaccharide (MAR-10) from Hyssop officinalis that exhibits strong activity against human immunodeficiency virus type 1." Biochem.Biophys.Res.Commun. 5-5-1995;210(1):145-151.).
- Elder (Sambucus nigra) is a well-known tonic for the throat and respiratory tract. It is also a valuable aid to keep the respiratory tract clear and free of phlegm and congestion. Research has suggested that Sambucus nigra also contains compounds that support the immune system (Zakay-Rones Z, Varsano N, Zlotnik M, et al. "Inhibition of several strains of influenza virus in vitro and reduction of symptoms by an elderberry extract (Sambucus nigra L.) during an outbreak of influenza B Panama". J Altern Complement Med 1995;1(4):361-369).
- Horehound (Marrubium vulgare) has also been used throughout most of history and was well respected in Egyptian and ancient Roman times. It has been studied for its excellent respiratory and lung supporting properties (Schlemper V, Ribas A, Nicolau M, et al. "Antispasmodic effects of hydroalcoholic extract of Marrubium vulgare on isolated tissues". Phytomedicine 1996;3(2):211-216.) (Karryvev MO, Bairyev CB, Ataeva AS. "Some therapeutic properties of common horehound." Chem Abstr 1977;86:2355.).
- Licorice Root (Glycyrrhiza glabra) is a highly respected remedy with a variety of uses. Apart from strengthening the action of other herbs, licorice has long been known for its ability to soothe and calm the respiratory tract. In addition Licorice root supports the functioning of the immune system (Amaryan G, Astvatsatryan V, Gabrielyan E, et al. "Double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized, pilot clinical trial of ImmunoGuard--a standardized fixed combination of Andrographis paniculata Nees, with Eleutherococcus senticosus Maxim, Schizandra chinensis Bail. and Glycyrrhiza glabra L. extracts in patients with Familial Mediterranean Fever." Phytomedicine 2003;10(4):271-285.).
- Pulsatilla (30C) is useful for maintaining the health of the throat and chest. In addition it supports harmony and feelings of well-being (Colin P. Homeopathy and respiratory allergies: a series of 147 cases. Homeopathy. 2006 Apr;95(2):68-72. Comment in: Homeopathy. 2006 Apr;95(2):65-7.).
- Bryonia (30C) is very effective in maintaining respiratory health, and supporting throats and chests (Mahasneh, A. M. and El Oqlah, A. A. Antimicrobial activity of extracts of herbal plants used in the traditional medicine of Jordan. J.Ethnopharmacol. 1999;64(3):271-276.).
- Kali mur (6C) is a biochemic tissue salt that is very useful in keeping chests and throats clear.
- Ferrum phos (6C) is another biochemic tissue salt which has many uses in the body. The most important benefits are in the ability of Ferrum phos to maintain the health of the immune system. An excellent tissue salt for the maintenance of respiratory health, Ferrum phos is often seen as one of the most important tissue salts to keep in the family medicine chest.
All the above ingredients are combined in a 100% safe and natural tolu syrup and glycerine base.
5. Is ComfiCoff approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since ComfiCoff is an herbal dietary supplement, they fall under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994, the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). ComfiCoff follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. What is the proper dosage?
Pour liquid onto a teaspoon and swallow.
Children 1-5: Take 2.5 mL (1/2 teaspoon) 3-4 times daily or as needed.
Children 6-12: Take 5 mL (1 teaspoon) 3-4 times daily or as needed.
Adults & Children 12+: Take 5-10 mL (1-2 teaspoons) 3-4 times daily or as needed.
Caution: Not recommended for babies under 12 months or during pregnancy unless under medical supervision.
7. In what form does ComfiCoff come?
ComfiCoff is a tasty syrup in a 100% safe and natural tolu syrup and glycerine base.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I take it and why?
ComfiCoff can be repeated 3-4 times daily or as needed for relief.
10. When will improvement be seen?
Relief should be felt within several minutes of giving the first dose of ComfiCoff. Continued improvement will be noticed over the following days.
11. Does ComfiCoff have any side effects?
No, ComfiCoff does not have any side effects as it is 100% natural and herbal. The ingredients of ComfiCoff have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without side effects.
12. How long does a bottle last?
ComfiCoff comes in a 50 mL bottle, and contains approximately 10-20 doses. Exactly how long a bottle lasts will depend on age of child and frequency of use.
13. Is ComfiCoff addictive or habit-forming?
ComfiCoff is 100% natural, safe, effective and is non-addictive and is not habit forming.
14. Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
ComfiCoff is not recommended during breastfeeding or pregnancy.
15. For what ages is ComfiCoff appropriate for?
ComfiCoff is suitable for adults and children over the age of 12 months.