1. Does it really work?
Endo-Ex has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Endo-Ex do?
Endo-Ex is a safe and effective natural remedy for promoting female reproductive health, and especially the health of the endometrial lining.
4. What does Endo-Ex contain?
Endo-Ex is a 100% natural remedy contains the following natural herbal ingredients:
- Chaste tree (Vitex agnus-castus) is traditionally used to support hormonal balance. Research has demonstrated the effectiveness of Chaste tree in supporting regular, comfortable menstrual periods. Furthermore, recent studies have highlighted this herb as a supportive aid during the menstrual cycle. (Berger D, Schaffner W, Schrader E, et al. "Efficacy of Vitex agnus castus L. extract Ze 440 in patients with pre- menstrual syndrome (PMS)." Arch Gynecol Obstet 2000;264(3):150-153). Chaste tree is also supportive of liver functioning, making it an excellent female tonic.
- Dong Quai (Angelica senensis) acts as a tonic herb for the female reproductive system. A very highly regarded medicinal herb in traditional Chinese Medicine, it is especially useful in maintaining regular periods and balanced estrogen levels. Research has investigated the supportive abilities of this herb in maintaining healthy menstrual cycles. (Kotani N, Oyama T, Sakai I, et al. "Analgesic effect of an herbal medicine for treatment of primary dysmenorrhea-a double-blind study." Am.J Chin Med 1997;25 (2):205-212.) Dong Quai is also a well-known liver tonic.
- Milk Thistle (Silybum marianus) has been used since ancient times for a wide variety of reasons, and is particularly effective for balancing the female menstrual cycle and supporting liver health.
- Wild Yam (Dioscorea villosa) is frequently combined with other herbs to regulate the female menstrual cycle and is also an excellent natural liver tonic.
- Viburnum opulus (30C) is a homeopathic remedy known for its effectiveness in supporting healthy menstruation.
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for vegans, vegetarian and lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and is backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
5. Is Endo-Ex approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since Endo-Ex is a herbal dietary supplement, it falls under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994 the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). Endo-Ex follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. What is the proper dosage?
Dilute drops in 1/4 cup of water.
Adults & Children 10+: Take 0.25 mL 3 times daily.
Special instructions: Continue for at least 6 months or longer, as necessary.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established.
7. In what form does Endo-Ex come?
Endo-Ex comes in a convenient concentrated tincture formula that can be mixed with water or your favorite juice.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I take it and why?
Use regularly to promote female reproductive health, and especially the health of the endometrial lining.
10. How long until support is seen?
Support may be noted from the first menstrual period, though it might take several cycles to see the full effectiveness of this natural remedy. The herbal ingredients used in traditional Oriental herbal tonics support the functioning of the liver and female reproductive system. In order to do this, the treatment must be continued regularly for a regimen of several months and even longer if necessary.
11. Does Endo-Ex have any side effects?
No, Endo-Ex does not have any side effects as it is 100% natural and herbal. The ingredients of Endo-Ex have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One 60 mL bottle Endo-Ex will last approximately 80 days.
13. Can I take it if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Safety during pregnancy or breastfeeding has not yet been established.