1. Does it really work?
Circu-Live has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Circu-Live do?
Circu-Live supports the healthy functioning of the cardiovascular system, thereby helping to maintain healthy circulation of the blood through veins and arteries to all extremities, adequate oxygenation of the blood to all body tissue and organs, and healthy temperature regulation.
4. What does Circu-Live contain?
Circu-Live contains the following ingredients:
- Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba) includes active ingredients such as flavone glycosides, bioflavins, sitosterol, lactones and anthocyanin. One of the most important active ingredients, ginkgolide, has been clinically shown to be an effective heart tonic, helping to maintain a healthy regular heart beat. (Koltai M, Tosaki A, Hosford D, Braquet P. "Ginkgolide B protects isolated hearts against arrhythmias induced by ischemia but not reperfusion". Eur J Pharmacol 1989;May 19;164(2):293-302). Studies also indicate that Ginkgo biloba can support the healthy viscosity of blood. (Santos RF, GaldurÃ³z JC, Barbieri A, Castiglioni ML, Ytaya LY, Bueno OF. "Cognitive performance, SPECT, and blood viscosity in elderly non-demented people using Ginkgo biloba" Department of Psychobiology, Universidade Federal de SÃ£o Paulo-Escola Paulista de Medicina, Brazil. PMID: 12905098).
- Ginger (Zinziber officinalis) has a long history of therapeutic use in traditional Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine. Chinese herbalists often recommend this "hot" herb to support the body in routine temperature regulation. Also, this herb has recently been studied for its beneficial tonic effect on the blood. (Lumb AB. "Effect of dried ginger on human platelet function". Thromb Haemost . 1994;71:110-111). (Verma SK, et al. Effect of ginger on platelet aggregation in man. Indian J Med Res . 1993;98 (Section B):240-242). Ginger is also regarded as a great supportive herb for the cardiovascular system. (Shoji N, et al. Cardio-tonic principles of ginger ( Zingiber officinale Roscoe). J Pharm Sci . 1982;71(1):1174-75.
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinale) is known as a traditional circulatory tonic to support healthy circulation. This herb has been investigated for its ability to maintain easy blood flow through veins and arteries. (Yamamoto J, Yamada K, Naemura A, et al. "Testing various herbs for antithrombotic effect". Nutrition . 2005;21:580-7).
Circu-Live is registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
5. Is Circu-Live approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since Circu-Live is a herbal dietary supplement, it falls under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994 the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). Circu-Live follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use Circu-Live?
Dilute drops in 1/4 cup of water or juice.
Adults & Children 13+: Take 0.25 mL 3 times daily.
Children 6-12: Take 1 drop per year of age 3 times daily.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not yet been established. Consult your medical practitioner should symptoms persist. Do not use concurrently with blood thinning medication unless under medical supervision. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
7. In what form does Circu-Live come?
Circu-Live is presented in a convenient tincture formula.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
Regular use is key. Effectiveness is greatly increased if the recommendations are followed regarding diet, sleep, and exercise.
10. Does Circu-Live have any side effects?
No, Circu-Live does not have any side effects as it is 100% herbal and natural. The ingredients of Circu-Live have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
11. How long until support is seen?
Results may vary, due to a number of influential factors. Over time, usually 3-6 weeks Circu-Live will act in a supportive capacity to a healthy circulatory system and nervous system, with some individuals responding sooner than others.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One 60 mL bottle of Circu-Live at the recommended dosage will last approximately 80 days.
13. Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not yet been established.