- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does MiGone Plus do?
- What does MiGone Plus contain?
- Is MiGone Plus approved by the FDA?
- What is the proper dosage?
- In what form does MiGone Plus come?
- How often should I take MiGone Plus and why?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How long until support is seen?
- Does MiGone Plus have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- Can I use if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
1. Does it really work?
MiGone Plus has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does MiGone Plus do?
MiGone Plus is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy specifically formulated by our team of natural health experts to safely alleviate and prevent migraines and chronic headaches, including ocular migraines, cluster headaches and, most commonly, tension headaches.
MiGone Plus is a complex calmative remedy that contains a selection of herbs known for their supportive function in effectively reducing muscle tension and spasms, symptoms of arthritis (such as joint pain), and anxiety.
4. What does MiGone Plus contain?
MiGone Plus contains the following ingredients:
- Feverfew (Tanecetum parthenium) is a well-known herb and one of the most widely respected in the prophylactic (preventative) treatment of migraine and chronic headache. There are many clinical studies to support its effectiveness insignificantly reducing or completely eliminating the occurrence and the severity of chronic headache and migraine. Scientific research has demonstrated that Feverfew contains a range of compounds called sesquiterpene lactones, the principle ingredient being parthenolide. Parthenolide has been scientifically shown to prevent excessive clumping of blood platelets and to reduce the release of certain pain inducing chemicals and inflammatory compounds. It has also been shown to make smooth muscle in the walls of cerebral blood vessels less reactive to vaso-constrictors - thereby relaxing constricted blood vessels and increasing blood flow to the brain.
- Milk thistle (Silybum marianus) is regarded as one of the most important herbal liver tonics and restoratives. As is the case with Feverfew, medical use of Milk thistle may be traced back more than 2,000 years. Like Feverfew, Milk thistle has been subject to many clinical trials which clearly demonstrate its effectiveness. It is frequently recommended to counteract the harmful effects of alcohol and other drugs on the liver and clinical studies have shown that it helps the liver to return to normal functioning once drinking has stopped. Scientific analysis of Milk thistle shows that it contains a flavonoid complex called silymarin, which is largely responsible for the medical benefits of this herb. Silymarin is a powerful anti-oxidant and can block the entrance of toxins into the liver and remove toxins at a cellular level, thereby resulting in regeneration of liver cells and improved liver functioning. This would have a direct impact on overall systemic health as the liver is one of the most important organs in the body.
- Passion flower (Passiflora incarnata) is a tropical herb which has been used since the 19th century for nervous conditions. Modern research supports traditional usage and clinical trials have demonstrated the relaxing and anti-anxiety effects of Passiflora. Passiflora is often recommended to treat anxiety and reduce tension and is also very useful in reducing the withdrawal symptoms of recovering drug addicts and alcoholics. Medical analysis has shown that Passiflora contains flavonoids which are responsible for its calming and anti-anxiety effects.
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
5. Is MiGone Plus approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since MiGone Plus is an herbal dietary supplement, they fall under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994, the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). MiGone Plus follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. What is the proper dosage?
Adults: Take 0.25 mL in 1/4 cup of water 3 times daily for 6 weeks. Thereafter, take 0.25 mL twice daily.
Special instructions: The dosage may be discontinued after 12 weeks should results be satisfactory, but may be continued or repeated if needed.
Caution: Do not use with warfarin or other anticoagulants. Safety during pregnancy or breastfeeding has not yet been established. However, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, try Headache Soothe™ to safely and effectively relieve headache symptoms, including tension and cluster headaches.
7. In what form does MiGone Plus come?
MiGone Plus comes in a convenient and easy-to-use tincture formula, ensuring optimal bio-availability as well as concentrated and therapeutic doses of all the ingredients in the formula.
8. How often should I take MiGone Plus and why?
MiGone Plus must be used daily to support the entire nervous system, maintain blood circulation to the brain and support healthy liver functioning.
9. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
10. How long until support is seen?
MiGone Plus must be taken regularly and can take 4-6 weeks to act in a supportive capacity, although improvement is often felt earlier.
11. Does MiGone Plus have any side effects?
No, MiGone Plus does not have any side effects as it is 100% herbal and natural. The ingredients of MiGone Plus have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One 59 mL bottle of MiGone Plus will last 25-30 days.
13. Can I use if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Safety during pregnancy or breastfeeding has not yet been established.