- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does Mucus-Clear do?
- What does Mucus-Clear contain?
- Is Mucus-Clear approved by the FDA?
- How do I use Mucus-Clear?
- In what form does Mucus-Clear come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How often should I use and why?
- How long until support is seen?
- Does Mucus-Clear have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- Can I take it if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
1. Does it really work?
Mucus-Clear™ has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse . Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards. We use only the best-quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest. That is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Mucus-Clear do?
Mucus-Clear is a safe, non-addictive, FDA-registered natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients selected to reduce phlegm and relieve throat clearing from thick mucus.
Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, Mucus-Clear safely clears stubborn phlegm and throat congestion without harmful side effects. This remedy contains a selection of homeopathic ingredients known to address discomfort caused by mucus in the throat passageway, as well as reduce the need to frequently clear the throat.
4. What does Mucus-Clear contain?
Mucus-Clear contains the following 100% homeopathic ingredients:
- Kali mur (6X) is an effective remedy and biochemic tissue salt that is best suited for coughing that is acute, spasmodic and harsh. It is also used to address thick, tenacious mucus.
- Kali sulph (6X) is a biochemic tissue salt that is very useful in helping to clear congestion in the throat. It is also well known for its cleansing properties.
- Kali bich (6C) is usually used homeopathically for complaints affecting the mucus membranes, especially in the nose and throat.
Mucus-Clear is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA- and GMP-registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
All products are free of gluten, artificial flavors, colorants and preservatives and are suitable for use by lacto-vegetarians. In accordance with our 'Do No Harm' policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever. Individual ingredients are well-researched and are natural, safe and effective. Our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee offers you peace of mind and is proof of our utmost confidence in the quality, safety and effectiveness of our products.
5. Is Mucus-Clear approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations, Mucus-Clear and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use Mucus-Clear?
Mix drops in 1/4 cup of water and sip slowly, or drop directly into the mouth.
Adults & Children 12+: Take 0.50 mL 3-5 times daily.
Babies and Children Under 12: Take 0.25 mL 3-5 times daily.
Mucus-Clear is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for all ages and during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Caution: If symptoms persist or worsen, a healthcare professional should be consulted. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children.
7. In what form does Mucus-Clear come?
Mucus-Clear is presented in a tincture formula that facilitates rapid absorption into the system ... just when you need it!
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
Use Mucus-Clear regularly to address common discomfort caused by mucus in the throat passageway.
10. How long until support is seen?
Mucus-Clear supports the body on a cellular level, helping to support soothed, open, clear throats from the first dose.
11. Does Mucus-Clear have any side effects?
No. Mucus-Clear does not have any side effects, as it is a 100% homeopathic remedy. The ingredients in Mucus-Clear have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without side effects.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One 59 mL bottle of Mucus-Clear will last approximately 48 days. Exactly how long a bottle lasts will depend on the frequency of use.
13. Can I take it if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Yes. Mucus-Clear is safe to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.