1. Does it really work?
MediAc has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does MediAc do?
MediAc is a safe, non-addictive, FDA-registered natural acne remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients selected to treat symptoms of acne vulgaris including blackheads on the face and body.
4. What does MediAc contain?
MediAc contains the following homeopathic ingredients in therapeutic dosages and equal parts:
- Causticum hahnemanni (30C) is an astringent and should not be ingested in any form other than a properly formulated medicine. The remedy was discovered, developed, and proven by Dr. Hahnemann in the early 1800’s.
- Hepar sulphuris calcareum (30C) is a chemical combination of two remedies, Calcarea carbonica and Sulphur. Where suppuration seems inevitable, Hepar sulphuris may help to open an abscess. Skin affections of the Hepar sulphuris patient are extremely sensitive to the touch, often surrounded by little pimples or pustules spread by coalescing.
- Carbo vegetabilis (30C) is said to help absorb toxins in the body. Carbo vegetabilis patients are usually identified by the characteristic engorgement of capillary circulation, meaning they become easily flushed through stimulation from food or drink.
- Silicea (6C) is the fundamental ingredient of sandstone, and is also found in human and animal tissue, where it is used to strengthen bones and teeth. Silicea is very effective in helping the body to expel all foreign or toxic matter such as pus, and is frequently recommended in therapeutic dosage to quickly address boils.
MediAc is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). MediAc contains no gluten, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. The component(s) in this product is (are) officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
All products are free of gluten, artificial flavors, colorants and preservatives, and are suitable for use by lacto-vegetarians. In accordance with our Do No Harm policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever. All products are backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee offering you peace of mind and proof of our utmost confidence in the quality, safety and effectiveness of our products.
5. Is MediAc approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are
classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations MediAc and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use MediAc?
Dissolve these very small, pleasant-tasting tablets directly in the mouth. Alternatively, for small babies, crush tablets and sprinkle onto tongue.
For all ages: Take 2 tablets 3 times daily.
Special instructions: Dosage may be increased to 5 times daily during severe acute breakouts. Treatment may be discontinued once the skin clears and used when necessary thereafter.
MediAc is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for all ages and during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Caution: Avoid strong mint-flavored candy, as this may reduce the effectiveness of the remedy. If symptoms persist or worsen, a health care professional should be consulted. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
7. In what form does MediAc come?
MediAc is presented in small dissolvable tablets that are easy to ingest and hassle-free with no artificial colors or preservatives, and no side effects.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
Use MediAc regularly to stimulate the natural healing forces of the body from within to address and prevent acne and blackheads as a natural acne remedy.
10. How long until support is seen?
Response times vary from individual to individual, based on physiological composition and other circumstances. While some individuals begin to show an almost immediate improvement that increases over time, others will see results after 3-5 days. Effectiveness is greatly increased if the recommendations are followed regarding healthy diet, sufficient sleep and regular exercise. Regular use is key.
11. Does MediAc have any side effects?
No, MediAc does not have any side effects as it is 100% homeopathic remedy. The ingredients of MediAc have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without side effects.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of MediAc contains 180 lactose tablets and lasts approximately 30 days depending on dosages.
13. Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Yes, MediAc is safe to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.