1. Does it really work?
Bad Dream Sprinkles has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with them. In fact, they have been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Bad Dream Sprinkles do?
Bad Dream Sprinkles is a safe, non-addictive, FDA registered natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients selected to reduce the anxiety associated with nightmares and night terrors and improve sleep patterns in toddlers and children for restorative REM sleep.
Bad Dream Sprinkles is formulated by a Clinical Psychologist and contains ingredients traditionally used to soothe emotional turmoil and promote nighttime comfort in distressed, anxious children. This natural remedy can be used regularly before bedtime for children who tend to have nightmares, or to settle insecurity in upset children who wake up from a bad dream in the middle of the night.
4. What does Bad Dream Sprinkles contain?
Bad Dream Sprinkles contains the following carefully chosen homeopathic ingredients in therapeutic dosages:
- Aconite (30C) is a remedy that is traditionally used when help is immediately needed.
- Kali phos (6C) is a biochemic tissue salt well known for its positive benefits on the nervous system.
- Nat sulph (6C) is another gentle yet effective biochemic tissue salt, especially suited to children, helping to support natural feelings of security and well-being.
- Passiflora (3X) is a homeopathic ingredient is best suited to those who tend to get flustered and bothered. Recent studies have investigated its positive effects on mood. (Akhondzadeh, S., Naghavi, H. R., Vazirian, M., Shayeganpour, A., Rashidi, H., and Khani, M. "Passion flower in the treatment of generalized anxiety: a pilot double- blind randomized controlled trial with oxazepam." J Clin Pharm Ther 2001;26(5):363-367).
- Chamomilla (3X) is a relaxing nervous system tonic that supports healthy, restful sleep patterns. Chamomilla is particularly useful for nighttime use. In fact, in the familiar and well-loved childhood tales of Beatrix Potter, it is reported that Mrs. Rabbit gave her little bunnies Chamomile tea at nighttime for its ‘soporific’ effect! Clinical studies have supported the positive benefits of this ingredient. (Alves, A. R. and da Silva, M. J. "Use of phytotherapy in children up to 5 years of age in a central and peripheral area of the city of Sao Paulo". Rev Esc Enferm.USP. 2003;37(4):85-91).
- Sucrose (inactive ingredient)
5. Is Bad Dream Sprinkles approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations Bad Dream Sprinkles and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use Bad Dream Sprinkles?
Chew or dissolve these very small pleasant-tasting granules directly in the mouth. This method is safe for even small babies
Children 6 months+: Sprinkle a generous pinchonto the tongue as needed.
Special instructions: Dosage may be repeated in 10-15 minutes if necessary. May also be taken regularly before bed and repeated during the night if necessary.
Caution: Not recommended for children under6 months. Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not been established.
7. In what form does Bad Dream Sprinkles come?
Bad Dream Sprinkles comes in safe, easy to administer, pleasant tasting granules that are simply sprinkled on the tongue and rapidly absorbed in the mouth - making them easy to administer to young children. The granules are sweet tasting and fine enough to be taken even by babies and small children, many of whom come to associate the taste with comfort and security.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
Use Bad Dream Sprinkles as needed to support healthy sleep patterns in children.
10. How long until support is seen?
Bad Dream Sprinkles works quickly to support healthy sleep cycles in children- the results are excellent.
11. Does Bad Dream Sprinkles have any side effects?
No, Bad Dream Sprinkles does not have any side effects as it is 100% homeopathic and natural. The ingredients of Bad Dream Sprinkles have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
Bad Dream Sprinkles comes in a 20g bottle of fine granules and contains approximately 100 doses. With daily use one bottle should last approximately 2 months. Exactly how long a bottle lasts will depend on the frequency of use.
13. Is it safe during pregnancy or breastfeeding?
Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established.