- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does Detox Drops do?
- What does Detox Drops contain?
- Is Detox Drops approved by the FDA?
- How do I use Detox Drops?
- In what form does Detox Drops come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How often should I use and why?
- How long until support is seen?
- Does Detox Drops have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- Is Detox Drops safe during pregnancy and breastfeeding?
1. Does it really work?
Detox Drops has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Detox Drops do?
Detox Drops is a 100% safe, non-addictive natural herbal remedy formulated for teens and adults by our team of natural health experts. Detox Drops contains a selection of herbs known to improve liver health and well-being. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, Detox Drops has been used for many years to safely and effectively amplify the body’s natural ability to remove toxins and waste by-products, without harmful side effects.
Containing a complex blend of herbs in therapeutic dosage, Detox Drops can be used as part of a gentle detoxification program to safely cleanse and flush out the system. By cleansing and refreshing all body systems, Detox Drops can also present a wonderful start to any new program to stop smoking, fight addiction or begin a healthy weight loss program.
4. What does Detox Drops contain?
Detox Drops is a 100% herbal formula which contains the following carefully selected herbs in therapeutic dosage:
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinalis) contains bitter principles that have a tonic effect on the liver and digestive system. It is also a very rich source of vitamins and minerals, including Vitamins A, D, C, and B and iron, silicon, magnesium, zinc and manganese. In recent studies, Taraxacum officinalis was shown to have an effect on the body weight of laboratory animals. (Racz-Kotilla E, Racz G, Solomon A. The action of Taraxacum officinale extracts on the body weight and diuresis of laboratory animals. Planta Med 1974;26(3):212-217).
- Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) has been used since ancient times. In medieval times it was used to prevent 'growling stomachs' during church services! Apart from its natural diuretic properties, Fennel also helps to maintain liver, kidney and spleen health. Animal and test-tube studies hint at a number of potentially useful benefits for the liver and gall bladder - as well as the healthy production of bile (Forster HB, Niklas H, Lutz S. "Antispasmodic effects of some medicinal plants". Plant Med . 1980;40:303-19). (Tanira MOM, Shah AH, Mohsin A, et al. "Pharmacological and toxicological investigations on Foeniculum vulgare dried fruit extract in experimental animals". Phytother Res . 1996;10:33-6).
- African geranium (Pelargonium reniforme) is a medicinal plant known to generations of Khoi/San descendants and Xhosa traditional healers for its health-supporting properties. Also known as 'Umckaloabo', it is traditionally used for a range of therapeutic functions and is well known for its supportive capacity on liver functioning and as a digestive tonic. This species of pelargonium is indigenous to the Eastern Cape of South Africa and grows wild, sending out long bulbous roots deep into the ground. The medicinally active ingredients are found in the bitter tasting root of the plant. Recent studies have indicated this herb can be beneficial in supporting the body’s ability to maintain balance between various body systems after illness (Matthys H, et al. "Efficacy and safety of an extract of Pelargonium sidoides (EPs 7630) in adults with acute bronchitis. A randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial". Phytomedicine. 2003;10(suppl 4):7-17).
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
5. Is Detox Drops approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since Detox Drops is an herbal dietary supplement, they fall under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994, the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). Detox Drops follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use Detox Drops?
Dilute drops in a small amount of water or juice.
Adults & Children 15+: Take 0.50 mL 3 times daily for 6 weeks.
Children 6-14: Take 1 drop per year of age 3 times daily for 6 weeks.
Special instructions: Follow up with a 3 week course every 3 months or when your system feels sluggish.
Caution: Fennel and Dandelion should not be used in conjunction with any diuretic medication such as Lasix or hydro-chlorothiazide. Safety during pregnancy or breastfeeding has not yet been established.
7. In what form does Detox Drops come?
Detox Drops is presented in a concentrated tincture formula that facilitates rapid absorption into the blood stream. This means that the natural flushing of body toxins is supported from the start.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
Use Detox Drops as needed as part of a gentle detoxification program to safely cleanse and flush out the system every three months or whenever your system feels sluggish.
10. How long until support is seen?
As with many effective herbal treatments, Detox Drops begins to work on the body systems almost immediately.
11. Does Detox Drops have any side effects?
No, Detox Drops does not have any side effects as it is 100% herbal and natural. The ingredients of Detox Drops have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One 60 mL bottle of Detox Drops will last approximately 40 days depending on usage.
13. Is Detox Drops safe during pregnancy and breastfeeding?
Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not been established.