- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does Nail-Rx do?
- What does Nail-Rx contain?
- How do I use Nail-Rx?
- Is Nail-Rx approved by the FDA?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How often should I use and why?
- How long until support is seen?
- Does Nail-Rx have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- In what form does Nail-Rx come?
- What is the shelf life?
- Can I use it if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
1. Does it really work?
Nail-Rx has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Nail-Rx do?
Nail-Rx is a 100% safe and effective natural remedy that supports nail health, helping to keep them nails problem-free.
4. What does Nail-Rx contain?
Nail-Rx contains the following carefully selected undiluted essential aromatherapy oils in therapeutic dosage:
- Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca laterifolia) and is used externally for the skin. This oil has excellent supportive properties for the skin and helps to maintain nail health and integrity. Constituents of tea tree oil include 1,8-cineole, terpinen-4-ol, alpha-terpineol, and gamma-terpinen and Tea Tree Oil has been studied for its ability to support skin health and skin flora. (Satchell, A. C., Saurajen, A., Bell, C., and Barnetson, R. S. "Treatment of interdigital tinea pedis with 25% and 50% tea tree oil solution: A randomized, placebo-controlled, blinded study". Australas.J Dermatol 2002;43(3):175-178).
- Lavender (Lavendula officinalis) is a sweet-smelling essential oil frequently used for its beneficial effects on the skin and nails. (Gabbrielli G, Loggini F, Cioni PL, et al. "Activity of lavandino essential oil against non-tubercular opportunistic rapid grown mycobacteria". Pharmacol Res Commun 1988;20 Suppl 5:37-40.)
- Lemon Grass (Cymbopogon citrates) is known for its supportive properties for nail and skin health and also helps to maintain the normal process of skin and nail-bed cell regeneration. (Abe, S., Sato, Y., Inoue, S., Ishibashi, H., Maruyama, N., Takizawa, T., Oshima, H., and Yamaguchi, H. "Anti-Candida albicans activity of essential oils including Lemongrass (Cymbopogon citratus) oil and its component, citral". Nippon Ishinkin.Gakkai Zasshi 2003;44(4):285-291.)
- Clove Oil (Syzygium aromaticum) and is considered an excellent tonic for the skin and nails.(Chami N, Bennis S, Chami F, et al. "Study of anticandidal activity of carvacrol and eugenol in vitro and in vivo." Oral Microbiol.Immunol 2005;20(2):106-111.)
Native Remedies' aromatherapy oils are created to the highest therapeutic standards using only pure essential oils. All our aromatherapy products are 100% free of added synthetic parfumes or preservatives and are formulated by our Clinical Psychologist and manufactured for you under the supervision of a trained aromatherapist, using classic aromatherapy principles.
This product contains absolutely no parabens, sodium laurel sulfate (SLS) or harmful petrochemicals. It does not contain animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, and is not tested on animals. It is also backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
5. How do I use Nail-Rx?
Apply directly to the nail using a clean cotton swab.
Adults: Apply 2-3 times daily.
Please note: Slight discoloration of the nail may occur due to the penetration of the lemon grass oil, which is necessary to achieve the therapeutic effect. This will grow out along with any other marks that may be on your nails and may be covered with a nail polish if desired.
Caution: For external use only. Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not yet been established.
6. Is Nail-Rx approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since Nail-Rx is an herbal dietary supplement, it falls under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994 the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). Nail-Rx follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
7. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
8. How often should I use and why?
Use regularly to support nail health naturally.
9. How long until support is seen?
With regular use results should be achieved within 3 weeks of use. Over the following weeks and months, new healthy nail growth will begin to appear. Remember that any marks or discoloration already on your nails will have to 'grow out', even though the new nail growth is healthy.
10. Does Nail-Rx have any side effects?
No, Nail-Rx does not have any side effects as it is 100% herbal and natural. The ingredients of Nail-Rx have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
11. How long does a bottle last?
Exactly how long a 15 mL bottle of Nail-Rx lasts will depend on the frequency of use.
12. In what form does Nail-Rx come?
Nail-Rx consists of essential oils extracted from plants and is applied topically.
13. What is the shelf life?
The product expiration date can be found on the label. Please note: Some bottle types have the expiration date printed directly onto the bottle itself.
14. Can I use it if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
As Nail-Rx is applied topically and is for external use only, it is completely safe to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.