- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does ImmunityPlus do?
- What does ImmunityPlus contain?
- Is ImmunityPlus approved by the FDA?
- How do I use ImmunityPlus?
- In what form does ImmunityPlus come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- What is the shelf-life?
- How long should I use ImmunityPlus and why?
- How long until support is seen?
- Does ImmunityPlus have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- For what ages is ImmunityPlus appropriate?
- Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
1. Does it really work?
ImmunityPlus has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does ImmunityPlus do?
ImmunityPlus is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy specially formulated to strengthen immune system health and protect the body against viral and bacterial infections. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, ImmunityPlus helps keep you healthy and strong, without harmful side effects.
ImmunityPlus is a potent, complex remedy that contains a selection of herbs which provide a wide range of benefits to those suffering from depressed immune systems or who wish to reach their optimal level of functioning. In therapeutic dosage, they act as a liver tonic, strengthen the immune system, improve body functioning, detoxify the body and enhance convalescence.
4. What does ImmunityPlus contain?
ImmunityPlus is a 100% herbal formula which contains the following proven herbs in therapeutic dosage:
- Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) (root and herb) is an herb that has fallen under the spotlight as one of the most studied natural ingredients. It's a source of rich antioxidants. This Native American herb has also become well-known for its tonic effect on the immune system. Many studies have been conducted with regard to echinacea and its benefits to the immune system. (Schoneberger D. "The influence of immune-stimulating effects of pressed juice from Echinacea purpurea on the course and severity of colds." Results of double-blind study. Forum Immunol. 1992;8:2-12.)
- Schisandra Berry (Schizandra sinesis) is a powerful ingredient which originated in China. Schizandra is also used to assist the body in its capacity to maintain healthy energy levels, and as a general systemic tonic to support feelings of health, vitality and well-being. Schizandra is also respected for its effect on liver health and studies show that this herb can help to support healthy cardiovascular, liver, and kidney functions (Liu GT, "Pharmacological actions and clinical use of Fructus schizandrae," Chin Med J (Eng), 1989, 102(10):740-9).
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) is a popular culinary herb that belongs to the mint family. When scientists tested rosemary essential oil in an animal study, they found that this substance had anti-inflammatory properties (Takaki l et al. "Anti-Inflammatory and Antinociceptive Effects of Rosmarinus Officinalis L. Essential Oil in Experimental Animal Models." Journal of Medicinal Food. 2008;11(4):741-6.Accessed August 7, 2012.).
- Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosus) is an herb that is native to Russia, China, Japan, and Korea (Germplasm Resources Information Network. “Eleutherococcus senticosus (Rupr. & Maxim.) Maxim.” Ars-grin.gov. Accessed August 7, 2012.). In a study done in China, scientists found that Eleutherococcus senticosus could promote the endurance capacity of recreationally trained males.
- Mistletoe (Viscum album) has a natural action on the maintenance of balanced fluid levels in the body, as well as healthy capillary walls. In a recent study, it was determined that cellular components of the body’s natural immune system (such as monocytes and granulocytes) bound Viscum album agglutinin-I molecules to a higher degree than lymphocytes, suggesting that this herb can support natural immune responses (Hajto T, Hostanska K, Fischer J, Saller R. "Immunomodulatory effects of Viscum album agglutinin-I on natural immunity." Department of Internal Medicine, University Hospital Zürich, Switzerland. PMID: 9179367).
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
5. Is ImmunityPlus approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since ImmunityPlus is an herbal dietary supplement, it falls under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994 the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). ImmunityPlus follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use ImmunityPlus?
Dilute drops in 1/4 cup of water.
Adults & Children 12+: Take 0.25 mL 3 times daily.
Children 3-11: We recommend herbal KiddieBoost™.
Special instructions: An initial 3 week course is generally recommended at the start of the cold and flu season, and an additional 10-day refresher treatment every 3 months is also advised.
Caution: Not recommended for those with any known allergy to bees or to substances containing honey or bee products. Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not yet been established.
However, if you are pregnant or nursing, try Baniflu™ to safely and effectively protect against flu virus and germs.
7. In what form does ImmunityPlus come?
ImmunityPlus comes in a concentrated tincture drop formula.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. What is the shelf-life?
The product expiration date can be found on the label. Please note: Some bottle types have the expiration date printed directly onto the bottle itself.
10. How long should I use ImmunityPlus and why?
An initial three week course is generally recommended, while an additional 10-day refresher treatment every 3 months is also advised. With regular use of ImmunityPlus, a sustained balance of normal healthy immune defense should be achieved.
11. How long until support is seen?
With regular use of ImmunityPlus, a sustained balance of normal healthy immune defense should be achieved. While most people respond within 5-10 days. In some cases, it may take a little longer for ImmunityPlus to operate in a supportive capacity to natural immunity.
12. Does ImmunityPlus have any side effects?
No, ImmunityPlus does not have any side effects as it is 100% natural and herbal. The ingredients of ImmunityPlus have a high safety profile and are generally well tolerated without side effects or interaction with other medication and not antibiotic resistance.
13. How long does a bottle last?
One 60 mL bottle of ImmunityPlus will last about 80 days at full adult dosage of 0.25 mL three times daily.
14. For what ages is ImmunityPlus appropriate?
13 and over. Children under 13 years old, use KiddieBoost.
15. Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Safety during pregnancy or breastfeeding has not been established.