- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does JointEase Plus do?
- What does JointEase Plus contain?
- Is JointEase Plus approved by the FDA?
- What is the proper dosage?
- In what form does JointEase Plus come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How often should I use and why?
- How long until support is seen?
- Does JointEase Plus have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- Is it safe during pregnancy or breastfeeding?
1. Does it really work?
JointEase Plus has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does JointEase Plus do?
JointEase Plus is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy specifically formulated to relieve pain from arthritis and other joint conditions. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, JointEase Plus has been used for many years to safely and effectively reduce the symptoms of arthritis, fibrositis, myalgia, rheumatism or other degenerate musculoskeletal conditions without the unnecessary risk and side effects of prescription anti-inflammatory drugs.
4. What does JointEase Plus contain?
JointEase Plus is a 100% natural formula which contains the following carefully selected ingredients in therapeutic dosage:
- Devil's claw (Harpagophytum procumbens) is indigenous to the Kalahari Desert and is exclusive to Africa. Because of its powerful anti-inflammatory properties, Devil's claw is used worldwide for osteo-arthritis, fibrositis, rheumatism, small joint disease and lower backache. Scientific analysis shows that the most important active ingredients in Devil's claw include monoterpine, harpagoside, glycoside, beta-sitosterol, procumbine and stigmasterol. Clinical studies have demonstrated the effectiveness of Devil's claw in supporting joint health (Andersen ML, Santos EH, Seabra ML, et al. "Evaluation of acute and chronic treatments with Harpagophytum procumbens on Freund's adjuvant-induced arthritis in rats." J Ethnopharmacol 2004;91(2-3):325-330.). In a study by Brady et al, (1981), serum cholesterol and uric acid levels were shown to be reduced after treatment with Devil's claw.
- Glucosamine is one of the best bio-available forms of glucosamine supplements and it has been shown that 90-98% is readily absorbed in the intestines. Glucosamine has been approved for the treatment of arthritis and other joint and muscular conditions in more than 70 countries throughout the world. Studies have demonstrated its ability to decrease pain and inflammation, increase range of motion and to help repair aging and damaged joints in the hands, knees, hips and spine. Recent studies have suggested that glucosamine may be even more effective than the non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS) such as aspirin and ibuprofen, without the harmful side effects associated with these drugs. It is well known that while the NSAIDS may mask the pain of arthritis and other joint conditions, they can also impair the body's ability to produce cartilage, thereby worsening the condition in the long run and increasing dependence on anti-inflammatories. In contrast, glucosamine relieves pain and inflammation, while also building and repairing cartilage and connective tissue thereby going far beyond pain relief (Reginster JY, Deroisy R, Rovati LC, et al. "Long-term effects of glucosamine sulphate on osteoarthritis progression: a randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trial." Lancet 2001;357(9252):251-256.).
- Indian frankincense (Boswellia serrata) has been used for thousands of years in traditional Ayurvedic (Indian) medicine to relieve pain and inflammation. Scientific studies have demonstrated that boswellia has the ability to inhibit pro-inflammatory mediators in the body and to reduce pain and inflammation without irritating or ulcerating the stomach lining. Boswellia has also been shown to be beneficial in the treatment of ulcerative colitis (Kimmatkar N, et al. Efficacy and tolerability of Boswellia serrata extract in treatment of osteoarthritis of knee--a randomized double blind placebo controlled trial. Phytomedicine 2003 Jan; 10(1):3-7). With regular use, blood supply to the joints is also maintained, keeping soft tissue nourished and viable.
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is not tested on animals, and is backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
5. Is JointEase Plus approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since JointEase Plus is an herbal dietary supplement, it falls under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994 the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). JointEase Plus follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. What is the proper dosage?
Swallow capsules whole with a small amount of water or juice.
Adults: Take 2 capsules 3 times daily after meals for approximately 3-5 weeks.
Special instructions: After initial 3-5 weeks, reduce dosage to 1 capsule 2 times daily after meals for maintenance.
Caution: Not recommended for people with duodenal or gastric ulcers or for those with an allergy to shellfish. Not recommended together with Warfarin or other anti-inflammatory medication. Safety during pregnancy or breastfeeding has not been established. However, if you are pregnant or nursing, try InflammaGo™ to safely relieve joint and muscle pain, inflammation and stiffness associated with arthritis.
7. In what form does JointEase Plus come?
JointEase Plus comes in a convenient capsule formula.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
Use as needed or as part of a maintenance program to support joint and cartilage health.
10. How long until support is seen?
While an almost immediate response is sometimes noted, it is more common that gradual improvement is noted over a period of about 3-6 weeks.
11. Does JointEase Plus have any side effects?
No, JointEase Plus does not have any side effects as it is 100% natural and herbal. The ingredients of JointEase Plus have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of JointEase Plus contains 60 capsules and will last 10-30 days depending on dosage.
13. Is it safe during pregnancy or breastfeeding?
Safety during pregnancy or breastfeeding has not yet been established.