1. Does it really work?
MemoRise has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does MemoRise do?
MemoRise is a 100% safe, non-addictive, herbal remedy for natural memory support. Formulated by a clinical psychologist specifically for middle-aged adults or seniors, MemoRise can been used to safely maintain mental health and systemic balance in the brain and nervous system, without harmful side effects or stimulants - thereby helping to address common age related forgetfulness and absent-mindedness.
4. What does MemoRise contain?
MemoRise is a 100% herbal formula which contains the following carefully selected herbs in therapeutic dosage:
- Maidenhair Tree (Ginkgo biloba) is derived from one of the oldest trees on earth. Ginkgo has been used in traditional medicine to treat circulatory disorders and enhance memory. Scientific studies throughout the years support to these traditional uses. Emerging evidence suggests that ginkgo may be particularly effective in treating ailments associated with decreased blood flow to the brain, such as memory loss, particularly in elderly individuals.
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) has a reputation for supporting memory health. Rosemary is well-known in modern herbalism as an all-around tonic and energizer. Studies have also suggested that Rosemary can help to maintain healthy cerebral blood flow (CBF) (Pointel JP, Boccalon H, Cloarec M, Ledevehat C, Joubert M. Angiology 1987;38[1 Pt 1]:46-50). In addition, recent laboratory analysis has found that Rosemary contains acetyl-cholinesterase inhibitors, chemicals that prevent the breakdown of acetylcholine in the brain (al-Sereiti MR, Abu-Amer KM, Sen P. Pharmacology of rosemary [Rosmarinus officinalis Linn.] and its therapeutic potentials. Indian J Exp Biol. 1999;37:124-130). Acetylcholine is a brain chemical that is involved in memory functioning.
New developments regarding the ingredient Rosmarinus officinalis: A recently published research paper investigates the ability of carnosic acid (that occurs in rosemary) to help protect the brain from free radical damage. Carnosic acid is able to cross the blood-brain barrier and does not have any undesirable effects on normal brain cells and is only activated in the presence of free radical damage! Carnosic acid has properties that make it a vital neuroprotective agent and it is known to support healthy blood flow to the brain. Furthermore, Carnosic acid helps to maintain the body's production of the antioxidant, glutathione. Glutathione is one of the most important antioxidants that help to support the brain against free radical damage. (Caroline Cassels. Active Compound in Rosemary May Be Neuroprotective. Retrieved on 2007-11-16).(Burnham Institute for Medical Research (2007, November 2). Rosemary Chicken Protects Your Brain From Free Radicals. ScienceDaily. Retrieved November 2, 2007)( Aruoma, O I : Halliwell, B : Aeschbach, R : Loligers, J (1992 Feb). "Antioxidant and pro-oxidant properties of active rosemary constituents: carnosol and carnosic acid.". Xenobiotica (22(2)): 257-68. Retrieved on 2007-11-19).
- Sage (Salvia officinalis) was shown in recent controlled trials administration of sage extracts with established cholinergic properties to improve cognitive function in young adults with regards to processes involved in efficient stimulus processing and/or memory consolidation (Scholey AB, Tildesley NT, Ballard CG, Wesnes KA, Tasker A, Perry EK, Kennedy DO. "An extract of Salvia (sage) with anticholinesterase properties improves memory and attention in healthy older volunteers." Psychopharmacology (Berl). 2008 May;198(1):127-39. Epub 2008 Mar 19.) Sage leaf is an approved herb by the German Commission E for internal and external use (Blumenthal, M [Ed.]: ‘The Complete German Commission E Monographs: Therapeutic Guide to Herbal Medicine’. American Botanical Council. Austin, TX. 1998). A recent study indicated the efficacy of Salvia officinalis extract in supporting brain and memory health in senior adults (Akhondzadeh S, Noroozian M, Mohammadi M, Ohadinia S, Jamshidi AH, Khani M. Salvia officinalis extract in the treatment of patients with mild to moderate Alzheimer's disease: a double blind, randomized and placebo-controlled trial. Roozbeh Psychiatric Hospital, Tehran University of Medical Sciences and Institute of Medicinal Plants, Iranian Academic Centre for Education, Culture and Research, Tehran, Iran).
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
5. Is MemoRise approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since MemoRise is an herbal dietary supplement, they fall under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994, the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). MemoRise follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use MemoRise?
Swallow capsules whole with a small amount of water or juice.
Adults: Take 2 capsules 2 times daily after meals.
Caution: Not recommended for people with epilepsy or a history of seizures. Not recommended for people with bleeding disorders. Do not use together with anticoagulant medication. Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not yet been established. However, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, try homeopathic Triple Complex Brain Tonic™ to safely and effectively relieve forgetfulness and mental fatigue.
7. In what form does MemoRise come?
MemoRise comes in a 100% vege-capsule capsule formula.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
MemoRise should be used consistently in conjunction with other factors that contribute to overall positive functioning, such as memory techniques (e.g. crossword puzzles) and a healthy lifestyle.
Be aware that lifestyle factors such as diet, health, and fitness levels will all play a part in maintaining overall healthy brain function. Regular exercise, sufficient sleep, and a healthy, balanced diet will all contribute to good health and well-being.
10. How long until support is seen?
With regular use of MemoRise, results should be noted within 3 - 6 weeks. It is important that it be taken regularly in order to enhance the overall brain tonic effect.
Over time, MemoRise should help alleviate the standard absent-minded problems commonly experienced with normal aging and support the normal brain functions of memory, recognition, and abstract thinking.
11. Does MemoRise have any side effects?
No, MemoRise does not have any side effects as it is 100% herbal and natural. The ingredients of MemoRise have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
13. Is MemoRise safe during pregnancy and breastfeeding?
Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not been established.