1. Does it really work?
TeenSlim has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does TeenSlim do?
TeenSlim is a 100% safe, non-addictive natural herbal remedy formulated by our team of natural health experts for teenagers who need to lose a few extra pounds. TeenSlim can especially benefit adolescents by consistently supporting routine weight management and a healthy metabolism without compromising growth.
4. What does TeenSlim contain?
TeenSlim is a 100% herbal formula which contains the following carefully selected herbs in therapeutic dosage:
- Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) has been used since ancient times to ‘take the edge off’ appetite. Fennel also supports the health of the liver, kidneys and spleen. The health of these body organs is essential for the normal breakdown of dietary fat and the elimination of waste products from the body. Furthermore, fennel vulgare has been shown to support digestion.
- Gambooge (Garcinia cambogia) has been widely used for centuries in Ayurvedic medicine and can help to control a normal appetite. The active ingredient of Garcinia Cambogia is hydroxycitric acid (HCA). Hydroxycitric acid is a fruit extract similar to citric acid from oranges and grapefruit, and is derived mainly from a small, pumpkin-shaped fruit, the Malabar tamarind. Hydroxycitric acid is a natural substance isolated from the fruit. Research indicates that HCA has an effect on lipogenesis (fat storage), maintaining balance of glycogen in the liver and normal appetite. Recent studies have found Garcinia cambodia to be beneficial in supporting weight loss goals. (Heymsfield SB, Allison DB, Vasselli JR, et al. Garcinia cambogia (hydroxycitric acid) as a potential antiobesity agent: a randomized controlled trial. JAMA 1998; 280: 1596-1600.) (Rothacker DQ, Waitman BE. Effectiveness of a Garcinia cambogia and natural caffeine combination in weight loss: a double-blind placebo-controlled pilot study [abstract]. Int J Obes 1997; 21 Suppl 2: 53).
- Guggul (Commiphora mukul) has been used for centuries in Ayurvedic medicine. Guggel contains resin, volatile oils, and gum. The extract isolates ketonic steroid compounds known as guggulsterones in the remedy. One small clinical trial found that guggul had an excellent tonic effect on the skin. (Thappa DM, Dogra J. Nodulocystic acne: oral gugulipid versus tetracycline. J Dermatol 1994;21:729-31). It has also been researched for its ability to support a healthy weight. (Antonio J, Colker CM, Torina GC, et al. "Effects of a standardized guggulsterone phosphate supplement on body composition in overweight adults: a pilot study." Curr Ther Res 1999;60:220-227.)
- Bladderwrack (Fucus vesiculosis) is a sea vegetable and is a concentrated source of minerals, including iodine, potassium, magnesium, calcium, and iron. It is well known that iodine assists in the production of thyroid hormones, which are necessary for maintaining healthy metabolism in all cells of the body. Fucus vesiculosis is also known to support glandular health as well as the functioning of the pituitary and adrenal glands, while maintaining healthy blood circulation. Other known actions include tonic effects on digestion and intestinal functions. Furthermore, recent studies suggest bladderwrack may help to support thyroid health and consequent healthy energy levels. (Gaigi S, Elati J, Ben Osman A, Beji C (Experimental study of the effects of seaweed in the treatment of obesity) (Article in French). Tunis Med 1996; 74: 241-243).
- Burdock root (Arctium lappa) is known because of its ability to support cleansing and detoxifying. (Lin CC, Lu JM, Yang JJ, et al. "Anti-inflammatory and radical scavenge effects of Arctium lappa". Am J Chin Med 1996;24(2):127-137).
- Cleavers (Gallium aparine) grows wild in many parts of the world and is traditionally used to support water balance and lymphatic cleansing. This herb is beneficial in flushing-out the system and supporting the body in routine toxin removal - thus also maintaining skin health.
- Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosis) is an important oriental herb. One of the most important active ingredients in Siberian or Oriental Ginseng is the ginsenosides, which help to support blood flow to organs of the body. In oriental medicine, Ginseng is highly respected and prized as a herb which supports energy, circulation and natural vitality, also acting as an overall systemic supporter. The teenage years in particular can be very hectic and this herb has been shown to support stamina and fitness. (Szolomicki J, Samochowiec L, Wojcicki J, Drozdzik M, Szolomicki S. "The influence of active components of Eleutherococcus senticosus on cellular defence and physical fitness in man". Phytother Res. 2000 Feb; 14(1): 30-5). (Hartz AJ, Bentler S, Noyes R, et al. "Randomized controlled trial of Siberian ginseng for chronic fatigue". Psychol Med . 2004;34(1):51-61).
- Gurmar (Gymnema sylvestre) is an important herb in both Ayurvedic medicine and Traditional African medicine. Gymnema is known to support healthy blood sugar and cholesterol levels (Baskaran K, Ahmath BK, Shanmugasundaram KR, Shanmugasundaram ERB. "Anti-diabetic effect of a leaf extract from Gymnema sylvestre in non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus patients". J Ethnopharmacol 1990;30:295-305). (Shanmugasundaram ERB, Rajeswari G, Baskaran K, et al. "Use of Gymnema sylvestre leaf extract in the control of blood glucose in insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus". J Ethnopharmacol 1990;30:281-94). Gymnema sylvestre has recently been studied for its ability to support healthy weight management. A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled human clinical study was conducted in thirty subjects. At the end of 8 weeks, body weight and BMI decreased - with results demonstrating that the Gymnema sylvestre extract can serve as a safe weight management supplement. (Preuss G, Bagchi D, Sanyasi Rao C. V, Satyanarayana S., Dey Dipak K. "Efficacy of a novel, natural extract of (-)-hydroxycitric acid (HCA-SX) and a combination of HCA-SX, niacin-bound chromium and Gymnema sylvestre extract in weight management in human volunteers: A pilot study "Nutrition research (Nutr. res.) ISSN 0271-5317 CODEN NTRSDC - 2004, vol. 24, no1, pp. 45-58 (46 ref.) INIST-CNRS, Cote INIST: 18812, 35400011347854.0050).
Note: TeenSlim contains less than 1% pure pharmaceutical ethanol when diluted as directed.
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee
5. Is TeenSlim approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since TeenSlim is an herbal dietary supplement, they fall under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994, the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). TeenSlim follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use TeenSlim?
Dilute drops in a small amount of water, juice or milk.
Teens 13-18: Take 10-15 drops 3 times daily.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not yet been established. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, our Triple Complex Slimmer’s Assist™ can safely be taken for effective support of healthy metabolism and weight management.
7. In what form does TeenSlim come?
TeenSlim comes in a concentrated tincture formula that facilitates rapid absorption into the blood stream.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
TeenSlim can be effectively used as part of a total slimming program for teenagers who need to safely support healthy metabolism, systemic cleansing and harmony in the stomach and digestive system, without harmful side effects and without stimulants.
10. How long until support is seen?
As with many effective herbal treatments, TeenSlim begins to work on the body systems almost immediately. Individual slimming response times will vary, however, and depending on constitutional makeup, diet, activity levels and exercise programs.
11. Does TeenSlim have any side effects?
No, TeenSlim does not have any side effects as it is 100% herbal and natural. The ingredients of TeenSlim have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of TeenSlim will last approximately 30 days depending on usage.
13. Is TeenSlim safe during pregnancy and breastfeeding?
Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not been established. If you are pregnant or nursing, our Triple Complex Slimmer’s Assist™ can quite safely be taken for effective support of healthy metabolism and weight management.