1. Does it really work?
LegCalm has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does LegCalm do?
LegCalm is a 100% safe and effective natural remedy for supporting health and circulation in the legs and limbs and maintaining healthy sleep patterns naturally.
4. What does LegCalm contain?
LegCalm contains the following ingredients:
- Milk-vetch (Astragalus membranaceous) supports the healthy functioning of all the body’s organ systems through its adaptogenic and tonic properties. This herb supports circulation and the absorption of iron from food as well as supporting the immune system and heart (Liu ZG, Xiong ZM, Yu XY. "Effect of astragalus injection on immune function in patients with congestive heart failure". Zhongguo Zhong Xi Yi Jie He Za Zhi 2003;23(5):351-353).
- Butcher’s Broom (Ruscus acluteatus) is also known as Butcher’s Broom and is used extensively in Europe to support circulation, digestion and water balance and as a bladder and kidney tonic. Recent studies have investigated this herb for its ability to support vein integrity in the body (Facino RM, Carini M, Stefani R, et al. "Anti-elastase and anti-hyaluronidase activities of saponins and sapogenins from Hedera helix, Aesculus hippocastanum, and Ruscus aculeatus: factors contributing to their efficacy in the treatment of venous insufficiency". Arch Pharm (Weinheim) 1995;328:721-724).
- Horse Chestnut (Aesculus hippocastum) helps support healthy blood circulation throughout the body, including the legs. In Germany, horsechestnut extract is widely prescribed as a treatment to promote vein health and integrity. (Bielanski TE, Piotrowski ZH. "Horse-chestnut seed extract for chronic venous insufficiency". Schulz V, et al. Rational Phytotherapy. Berlin: Springer-Verlag, 1998:129-38.)
- Rhus tox (30c) is a natural remedy often recommended to support comfort in the legs as well as healthy sleep patterns.
- Zinc met (30C) is another natural remedy which is an excellent immune system tonic and also supports the absorption of minerals in the body. In addition, Zinc met acts as a nervous system tonic to soothe the nerves at night as well as during the day.
- Mag phos (6C) is one of the 12 Biochemic Tissue Salts and is very useful in maintaining rested limbs. Mag phos also addresses adequate absorption of Magnesium into the system.
- Lactose (inactive ingredient)
LegCalm comes in a bottle of 60, 100% gelatin-free, vege capsules.
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
Our products are not tested on animals and backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
5. Is LegCalm approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since LegCalm is an herbal dietary supplement, they fall under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994, the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). LegCalm follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use LegCalm?
Swallow capsules whole with a small amount of water or juice.
Adults & Children 12+: Take 2 capsules 3 times daily after meals for approximately 1-2 weeks.
Children 6-11: Take 1 capsule 2 times daily for approximately 1-2 weeks.
Special instructions: After initial 1-2 weeks, reduce dosage to Â½-1 capsule 2-3 times daily after meals for maintenance.
Caution: Not recommended for children under one year old unless under medical supervision. Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not yet been established. However, if you are pregnant or nursing, try Triple Complex Calm Tonic™ to safely support nervous system health.
7. In what form does LegCalm come?
Presented in a convenient capsule, LegCalm contains all natural ingredients and is manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards for your safety and health.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How long until support is seen?
People vary in their response times due to a variety of individual factors. However, results are usually noted within 5 - 6 weeks with many people responding as soon as three weeks or even sooner.
10. Does LegCalm have any side effects?
No, LegCalm does not have any side effects as it is 100% herbal and natural. The ingredients of LegCalm have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
11. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of LegCalm contains 60 capsules and will last between 10-30 days depending on the dosage required.
12. Can I use if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Safety during pregnancy or breastfeeding has not yet been established.