- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does High-Rite do?
- What does High-Rite contain?
- Is High-Rite approved by the FDA?
- What is the proper dosage?
- What form does High-Rite come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- What is the shelf life?
- How long until results are seen?
- Does High-Rite have any side effects?
- Are there any contraindications?
- Can I just stop taking my prescription medications for high blood pressure?
- How long does a bottle last?
- Should I monitor my blood pressure while taking High-Rite?
- Is High-Rite safe during pregnancy or breastfeeding?
1. Does it really work?
High-Rite has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does High-Rite do?
High-Rite is a 100% natural, non-addictive herbal remedy specifically formulated to relieve symptoms of hypertension and control blood pressure. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, High-Rite has been used for many years to safely maintain health and systemic balance of the cardiovascular and circulatory systems.
High-Rite supports the healthy functioning of the cardiovascular system, thereby helping to maintain balanced pressure of the blood on veins and arteries, routine oxygenation of the blood to the heart muscle and pulse regulation. High-Rite can make all the difference, without risking serious side effects or compromising health.
4. What does High-Rite contain?
High-Rite is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following carefully selected herbs in therapeutic dosage, presented in a 100% vege capsule:
- Hawthorn (Crataegus xyacantha) helps the body to adequately dilate blood vessels, thereby maintaining a healthy supply of oxygen and energy to the heart and facilitating normal pumping ability. Numerous recent studies have confirmed the benefits of Hawthorn on the health of the cardiovascular system (Pittler MH, Schmidt K, Ernst E. "Hawthorn extract for treating chronic heart failure: meta-analysis of randomized trials." Am J Med 2003;114(8):665-674.).
- Passion Flower (Passiflora incarnata) has flavonoids which are compounds found in fruits and vegetables that have diverse beneficial biochemical and antioxidant effects, glycosides (that play numerous important roles in living organisms), alkaloids (that have pharmacological effects on humans) and saparin. Passiflora has stood up well to clinical studies on animals that support its traditional usage to assist in cardiac health (Ichimura T, Yamanaka A, Ichiba T, et al. "Antihypertensive effect of an extract of Passiflora edulis rind in spontaneously hypertensive rats". Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Biochemistry. 2006;70(3):718-721).
- Cramp bark (Viburnum opulus) is known for its natural ability to relax muscles while supporting cardiac muscle health (Nicholson JA, Darby TD, Jarobe CH. Viopudial, "A hypotensive and smooth muscle antispasmodic from Viburnum opulus". Proc Soc Exp Biol Med 1972;40:457-61).
- Maidenhair tree (Ginkgo biloba) is highly prized for its medicinal properties in Chinese traditional medicine. One of the most important active ingredients, ginkgolide, has been clinically shown to be an effective cardiac muscle tonic. Recent studies have demonstrated this herb's ability to support cardiac health (He M, Zhang XM, Yuan HQ. "Clinical study on treatment of pulmonary interstitial fibrosis with ginkgo extract" Dongfang Hospital, Beijing University of Chinese Medicine, Beijing. 25(3):222-4. PMID: 15842142). Further studies have proven Ginkgo biloba as a natural antioxidant with regards to cardiac health (Shen J-G, Zhou D-Y. "Efficiency of Ginkgo biloba extract (EGb 761) in antioxidant protection against myocardial ischemia and reperfusion injury". Biochem Mol Biol Int 1995;35:125-134). (Akiba S, Kawauchi T, Oka T, Hashizume T, Sato T. "Inhibitory effect of the leaf extract of ginkgo biloba L. on oxidative stress-induced platelet aggregation". Biochem Mol Biol Int 1998;Dec;46(6):1243-8).
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
5. Is High-Rite approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since High-Rite is an herbal dietary supplement, it falls under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994 the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). High-Rite follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. What is the proper dosage?
Swallow capsules whole with a small amount of water or juice.
Adults & Children 12+: Take 2 capsules 3 times daily for 10 days.
Special instructions: After initial 10 days, take 1 capsule 2 times daily for ongoing blood pressure support.
Caution: Please note that home treatment of cardiovascular disease is not recommended. Please ask your doctor or homeopath to monitor cardiac functioning to prevent complications. Do not combine with other cardiac medication unless under medical supervision. Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not yet been established.
7. What form does High-Rite come?
High-Rite is an herbal formula and comes in a 100% vege capsule.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. This product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. What is the shelf life?
The product expiration date can be found on the label. Please note: Some bottle types have the expiration date printed directly onto the bottle itself.
10. How long until results are seen?
Results may vary, due to a number of influential factors. Over time (usually 3-6 weeks) High-Rite will act in a supportive capacity to a healthy cardiovascular and circulatory system, with some individuals responding sooner than others.
11. Does High-Rite have any side effects?
No, High-Rite does not have any side effects as it is 100% natural and herbal. The ingredients of High-Rite have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. Are there any contraindications?
Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not been established.
13. Can I just stop taking my prescription medications for high blood pressure?
Do not stop using your prescription medication without first consulting your doctor.
14. How long does a bottle last?
The higher recommended dosage of High-Rite is usually taken at the beginning of treatment (in which case a bottle will last about 10 days). The lower dosage is taken as a maintenance program. At the maintenance dosage, one bottle of High-Rite lasts about a month.
15. Should I monitor my blood pressure while taking High-Rite?
Yes, both you and your doctor should monitor your blood pressure regularly while you are taking High-Rite and/or Aqua-Rite.
16. Is High-Rite safe during pregnancy or breastfeeding?
Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not yet been established.