- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does Mens-Reduce do?
- What does Mens-Reduce contain?
- Is Mens-Reduce approved by the FDA?
- How do I use Mens-Reduce?
- In what form does Mens-Reduce come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How long until support is seen?
- Does Mens-Reduce have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- Can I use if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
1. Does it really work?
Mens-Reduce has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Mens-Reduce do?
Mens-Reduce is a 100% herbal remedy that helps maintain and support normal menstrual bleeding, and a healthy and regular menstrual cycle.
4. What does Mens-Reduce contain?
Mens-Reduce contains the following ingredients:
- Mugwort (Artemisia vulgaris) is a traditional herb commonly used for supporting menstrual health, soothed nerves and trouble-free periods, especially during the perimenopausal period.
- Sheperd’s purse (Capsella bursa-pastoris) is another female tonic herb which also has added benefits in supporting overall hormonal health as well as a variety of other health supporting properties. (Kuroda, K. and Takagi, K. "Studies on capsella bursa pastoris. II. Diuretic, anti-inflammatory and anti-ulcer action of ethanol extracts of the herb." Arch.Int.Pharmacodyn.Ther. 1969;178(2):392-399.)
- Pot Marigold (Calendula officinalis) is recommended in naturopathic medicine to maintain regular periods and to soothe common menstrual cramps and research has highlighted the role of Calendula in cellular health (Ukiya, M., Akihisa, T., Yasukawa, K., Tokuda, H., Suzuki, T., and Kimura, Y. "Anti-inflammatory, anti-tumor-promoting, and cytotoxic activities of constituents of marigold (Calendula officinalis) flowers." J Nat Prod 2006;69(12):1692-1696.)
- Cramp Bark (Viburnum opulus) is known to ease common nervous tension as well as relax the uterus, thereby also soothing common menstrual cramps.
- China (30C) is used to maintain healthy levels of iron in the blood and is also recommended to support physical stamina and energy.
- Calc carb (30C) is used to support normal menstrual flow. It is also often recommended for women who experience common tender breasts during menstruation
- Sepia (30C) is recommended to maintain hormonal balance, regular normal periods and balanced mood.
- Belladonna (30C) is very useful for the maintenance of regular periods and balanced mood.
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
5. Is Mens-Reduce approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since Mens-Reduce is an herbal dietary supplement, they fall under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994, the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). Mens-Reduce follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use Mens-Reduce?
Adults: Mix 0.25 mL in 1/4 cup of water 3 times daily.
Special instructions: This remedy must be used every day to support female menstrual health and not only during the menstrual cycle.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy and nursing is not yet established.
7. In what form does Mens-Reduce come?
Mens-Reduce comes in a convenient and easy-to-use tincture formula, ensuring optimal bio-availability as well as concentrated and therapeutic doses of all the ingredients in the formula.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How long until support is seen?
Results may be noted as early as the first menstrual period though it might take up to three cycles to see the full effectiveness of this natural remedy.
10. Does Mens-Reduce have any side effects?
No, Mens-Reduce does not have any side effects as it is 100% herbal and natural. The ingredients of Mens-Reduce have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
11. How long does a bottle last?
One 59 mL bottle of Mens-Reduce will last approximately 78 days.
12. Can I use if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Safety during pregnancy or breastfeeding has not yet been established.