- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does Oral-Assist do?
- What does Oral-Assist contain?
- Is Oral-Assist approved by the FDA?
- How do I use Oral-Assist?
- In what form does Oral-Assist come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How often should I use and why?
- How long until support is seen?
- Does Oral-Assist have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
1. Does it really work?
Oral-Assist™ has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Oral-Assist do?
Oral-Assist is a safe, non-addictive, FDA-registered natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients selected to relieve tooth abscesses and boils. Oral-Assist can be used to safely support the structures of the tooth, gums and mouth, without harmful side effects.
4. What does Oral-Assist contain?
Oral-Assist contains the following 100% homeopathic ingredients:
- Acidum salicylicum (6C) is used to address piercing pain as well as sore, red and swollen gums - often accompanied by foul breath.
- Silicea (6X) is used to promote bone health and when there is sensitivity to cold in the mouth.
- Belladonna (30C) addresses throbbing pain and inflammation. This remedy is also given to children for teething pain.
- Merc sol (12C) is effective for a wide range of conditions that are accompanied by profuse, burning, and an associated sensitivity to heat and cold.
- Ferrum phos (6X) suits patients who suffer from symptoms that are accompanied by low energy and sudden shooting pain.
- Hepar sulph (12C) accelerates the natural healing processes in the body.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
All products are free of gluten, artificial flavors, colorants and preservatives and are suitable for use by lacto-vegetarians. In accordance with our 'Do No Harm' policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever. Individual ingredients are well researched and are natural, safe and effective. Our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee offers you peace of mind and is proof of our utmost confidence in the quality, safety and effectiveness of our products.
Oral-Assist is a homeopathic remedy and is registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
5. Is Oral-Assist approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations Oral-Assist and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use Oral-Assist?
Adults & Children 13+: Mix 0.50 mL in 1/4 cup of water and sip slowly. Repeat 3-5 times daily as needed until symptoms subside. Drops may be taken directly in the mouth if preferred.
Babies & Children 1-12: Take 0.25 mL 3-5 times daily.
Oral-Assist is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for all ages and during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Caution: If symptoms persist or worsen, a health care professional should be consulted. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
7. In what form does Oral-Assist come?
Oral-Assist is presented in a tincture formula that facilitates rapid absorption into the system just when you need it!
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
Use Oral-Assist regularly to address common discomfort in a tooth or gum, such as acute throbbing pain and dull aching.
10. How long until support is seen?
Oral-Assist supports the body on a cellular level helping to support oral health and hygiene from the first dose.
11. Does Oral-Assist have any side effects?
No, Oral-Assist does not have any side effects as it is 100% homeopathic remedy. The ingredients of Oral-Assist have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without side effects.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One 59 mL bottle of Oral-Assist lasts for approximately 30 days depending on frequency of use.
13. Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Yes, Oral-Assist is safe to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.